Pro Wrestling Wednesday / February 9
Wednesday Headlines ..........
- Amy Weber has given her notice to WWE after claiming to have been harassed on an airline flight to Anchorage. Weber was the target of a rib.
- WWE's head legal counsel Jerry McDevitt says that WWE will fight the suit brought on by Brock Lesnar. It is scheduled to proceed in Hartford, Cn. Federal Court.
- Trish Straus suffered a badly cut lip during a WWE house show match with Victoria in Honolulu.
- WWE Raw from Japan posted a 3.7 rating for Spike TV on Mon night.
- Batista guests today on WWE Byte This !!!
Babes, Etc ...........
Pro Wrestling Tuesday / February 8
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com