Wrestling Thursday / November 14
WWE taped for television on Tues night in Columbus:
Dark Matches: Kanyon d Rene Dupree.. Val Venis/ Nova d Shelton Benjamin/ Lance Cade.. WWE Velocity: Chuck Palumbo d Crash.. D-von Dudley d Sho Funaki.. Albert d Shannon Moore.. WWE Smackdown: Edge d Chavo Guerrero.. Billy Kidman d Jamie Noble, with Nidia (non-title).. Kurt Angle NC Chris Benoit.. Brock Lesnar brawls with The Big Show.
- Gov Jesse Ventura is in negotiations with MSNBC to host a talk show. The program would replace Donahue, which has been a ratings disappointment.
- The Owen Hart Story is in developments to run as a feature on the Fx Network.
- WWE Super Tuesday earned a 2.3 rating for UPN on Tues night.
- The WWE stars on Blind Date this week are remaining in character, at the request of Vince Mc Mahon.
- WWE has filed a lawsuit against Acclaim Entertainment, alledging copyright infringement and breach of contract.
- Ivory suffered an injury to her lip on Mon night. Hence, she was the one who needed the plastic surgeon.
- ESPN Magazine profiles Davey Boy Smith in the next issue.
Wrestling Wednesday / November 13
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
Lita In Your Corner
David Roberson. Com