WRESTLING BODYSLAM . COM
ALL NOTICES POSTED THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2007 @ 11:00 PM ET ...........
The Latest Headlines ...............
- WWE ECW Live !! posted a 1.3 rating for the Sci-Fi Channel on Tue night.
- The New York Daily News is reporting that Dr. Claire Godfrey plea bargained a guilty plea to escape prison time as a part of Albany, NY D.A. David Soares steroid investigation. Godfrey was accused of writing illegal prescriptions totalling more than $1.3 million for steroids. She turned states evidence against the Signature Compound Pharmacy in Orlando, which has been linked to WWE wrestlers. Among her patients were two current WWE wrestlers who have yet to be named. Chris Benoit is not one of the names. Her clients would pay a $10,000 fee for prescriptions they would never see.
- WWE fired Rene Dupree today.
- Killer Tor Kamata, of Stampede Wrestling, passed away on Mon in Sakatoon @ age 70.
- Edge will be out of action for up to 5 months with a full tear of the tendon attaching the pectoral muscle to the bone. Surgery was performed over the weekend by Dr James Andrews in Birmingham, Ala.
- Joanie Laurer, aka Chyna, is now scheduled to appear with Nancy Grace tomorrow night.
- The Cow Palace in San Francisco will host a major wrestling convention, Aug 19-21. For more information, go to www.wrestlefanfest.com.
- TMZ . Com is reporting that the Jackass angle for WWE Summerslam is dead.
- Hulk Hogan is making the rounds on QVC, hyping the HH Ultimate Grill.
- World Class Extreme Ch Wrestling returns to Wadesboro, NC on Aug 4.
The Latest Headlines : Wednesday July 25
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com