Pro Wrestling Thursday / December 8
Thursday / Wednesday Headlines ..........
- The Charlotte Observer has a detailed interview with the judge handling Ric Flair's divorce case. Her honor details the spending by both the Flairs, and confirms the $20,000 fee Flair must pay monthly to his wife.
- The Carolina Panthers are taking steps to distance the organization from Flair, as the local press in and around Charlotte continue to probe deeper into what began as an alleged case of road rage. Flair had been featured in a Public Service Announcement @ the team's home games.
- WWE taped for television/ internet on Mon night in N Charleston, SC ..... Dark Match: Ken Doane d Caprice Coleman.... WWE Heat: Rob Conway vs Val Venis... Gregory Helms vs Brad Attitude... Trevor Murdoch vs Scotty Sabre.... Dark Main Event: John Cena d Chris Masters.
- Condolences to Chris Jericho upon the death of his mother this past Sun.
- Ratings for the week..... WWE Raw posted a 4.1.for USA on Mon night ..... TNA iMPACT!! posted a 0.8 for Spike TV on Sat night.
- ESPN's Cold Pizza will hype the upcoming TNA PPV on this morning's broadcast.
Babes, Etc ..........
Pro Wrestling Tuesday / December 6
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com