Pro Wrestling Thursday / April 1
Thursday Headlines ..........
- The Smoking Gun . Com has parts of the lawsuit against WWE brought on by Sportsjet flight attendants Taralyn Cappellano and Heidi Doyl, filed in Arizona superior court. Complaints against Ric Flair, Dustin Runnels and Scott Hall include negligence, assault and battery, emotional distress and false imprisonment. The May 5, 2002 flight from Europe to the U.S. has come to be known within the industry as the Flight From Hell.
- WWE Raw posted a strong 4.3 rating on Mon night.
- British magazine Total Wrestling has notified its writers that the publication is ceasing operations immediately. With its demise, editor Bill Apter is without a job in the industry for the first time since 1970.
- Booker T is the phone-in guest on WWE Byte This today @ 4 PM on WWE . Com.
- Ther Rock guests today on Howard Stern's Radio Show.
- The April 12 issue of The National Inquirer features an article on Steve Austin which is very negative.
Babes, Etc ..........
Pro Wrestling Wednesday / March 31
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
WWE Diva Torrie
David Roberson . Com