Wrestling Sunday / May 27
- Chris Benoit, in an interview, says that wife Nancy Sullivan is happy being a mother and has no plans to return to the business. Sullivan managed many wrestlers as Woman.
- HHH suffered a complete tear of one of the heads of the quadricep muscle in his left leg. It was reattached in surgery.
- A US District Court judge in NY has determined that the WWFE lawsuit against the Parents TV Council will proceed.
- The WWF will also proceed with the lawsuit against Flo attorney Jim Lewis, who allegedly defamed the WWF in the Lionel Tate murder case.
- 'Taker missed the Tues WWF Smackdown tapings due to his mother having surgery.
- Look for Tajiri to eventually turn on Wm Regal.
- Ebay is auctioning a dinner date with former Nitro Girl and Destiny 5 singer Terri Byrne. More info can be found @ terribyrne.com.
- GM Sexay & Steve Blackman co-host WWF Heat from WWF NY tonight on MTV.
- Memphis Ch Wrestling presents a Night of Legends on Fri Jun 15 @ the Mid-South Coliseum. A Battle Royal ME has the winner driving away in a 2002 Cadillac.
- The Wrestling Channel, a yet-to-be-launched satellite venture, has purchased 200-plus hours of the 1990's Smokey Mountain Wrestling show for future broadcast.
Wrestling Saturday / May 26
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com