Wrestling Sunday / May 19
The British Bulldog, Davey Boy Smith, died Fri night of a heart attack while on vacation with girlfriend Andrea Hart. Smith was 39.
- Complete results from WWE Judgment Day tonight in Nashville begin here @ 8:30 ET. Updates will be provided throughout the night.
- South Florida Attny Ellis Rubin wants to subpoena The Rock in the trial of a 17 year-old boy charged with shoving a 5 year-old into the Pompano Beach canal. The claim is that the boy imitated pro wrestling.
- PWI's August issue features Ric Flair in the Analyst section. Portions of the statistics are available by clicking on the link below.
- Erich Kulas, 22, passed away in Rhode Island. Kulas gained fame as the object ofa carving by New Jack in ECW in 1996.
- Former Mid-Atlantic jobber Ben Alexander, 51, died on May 15. Alexander had suffered a series of small strokes.
- Jerry Lawler vs Dusy Rhodes headlines the Tenn legends show for Bert Prentice in Memphis on June 1. Also on the card, Disco Inferno takes on Spellbinder and Buff Bagwell meets Brian Christopher.
- WWES Live Sat night in Macon, Ga : Hurricane d Tajiri... Deacon Batista d Hugh Morrus... Orton/ Kidman/ Henry/ Val d Storm/ Christian/ Albert/ Godfather... Shannon Moore d Jamie Knoble... Billy/ Chuck d Maven/ Al Snow... Tazz d Hardcore Holly... Farooq d Test... Jericho d Rikishi... Torrie wins the swimsuit comp over Stacy/ Ivory/ Victoria... Edge d Kurt Angle.
Wrestling Saturday / May 18
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
PWI Analyzes Ric Flair
Results - WWE Judgment Day
David Roberson . Com