Wrestling Sunday / March 3
- Dusty Rhodes' Turnbuckle Ch Wrestling will begin taping for television every other Wed evening in the studios of WMGT TV 41 in Albany, Ga. Rhodes' group begins broadcasting on the NBC affiliate in April. Rhodes, owner of TCW, is also the booker for the new Ring Warriors independent promoters group.
- TNN airs the Best of Wrestlemania on March 12 @ 9 PM E/P.
- Eddie Guererro won the IWA Mid-South title in Indianapolis on Mar 1.
- The WWF team will wrap up the Asian tour and return to the States in time for Thursday's live Smackdown. The WWF plans three trips to Japan in 2003.
- Jim Ross states that the WWF roster split is nearing completion and the angle is forthcoming. INDEMAND, on its website, refers to the Raw group led by Vince Mc Mahon and the Shakedown group led by Ric Flair.
- WWF Live in Tampa on Fri night: Scotty/ Albert d Bossman/ Perfect... X-Pac d Spike... Jazz d Trish... APA d Storm/ Christian... Booker T d RVD... HHH d Angle... Hogan d Rikishi... Austin d Hall (w/Nash) by DQ.
- Bret Hart, in his column in the Calgary Sun on Sat, claims that he turned down Vince Mc Mahon twice in attempts to get Hart to work Wrestlemania X-8.
- Nashville, Tn will host WWF Judgment Day on Sun May 19.
- The Wrestlemania tag match between Chuck and Billy against The APA has been scratched. It may be changed to a four-way tag with The Dudleys and The Hardys added to the mix.
Wrestling Saturday / March 2
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com