Wrestling Saturday / September 21
- Steve Austin's trial date has been set for Oct 9 in Bexar County, Tx. He will be charged with misdemeanor assault with intent, which carries maximum penalty of one year in prison.
- Add Molly vs Trish to tomorrow night's WWE Unforgiven lineup.
- Vegas Xtreme Wrestling tapes in the city on Sep 28 with Jimmy Snuka, Jr, among others.
- Heartland Wrestling has postponed its upcoming week of training orginially set for Nov 11.
- Final WWE Smackdown rating for this past Thu night was 3.5, down from last week.
- The ring announcer who debuted this past Thu night is Jason Roberts, who replaced the vacationing Tony Chimel.
- Backstage feelings in the WWE lockerroom has HHH elevating himself and taking full advantage of his relationship with the boss' daughter.
- Kevin Nash continues to rehab in Fla, setting his sights on returning to WWE.
- Vince Mc Mahon testified that Nicole Bass had Two Left Feet, and could not be used by the WWF.
- WWE syndication changes this weekend in many markets across the country. Locally, WTWB drops WWE After Burn and will air WWE Bottom Line Sat-Suns @ midnight. WJZY in Charlotte adds WWE After Burn, broadcasting the program Suns @ 10 AM.
Wrestling Friday / September 20
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
Lita, From Above
David Roberson . Com