Wrestling Saturday / November 3
- Vince Mc Mahon has revealed that he plans to scrap the entire WCW angle, beginning at WWF Survivor Series.
- 'Taker recently held a locker room meeting. The focus was Rob Van Dam, and the injuries that he has been responsible for. Van Dam had his share of supporters, many of them from the ECW days.
- Tonga Kid & Mick Foley appeared @ Cal State - Sacremento on Thurs.
- Foley's episodes of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire air on Nov 29 and Dec 2.
- Wrestle Force America will launch in Feb, according to radio's John Boy & Billy. In an announcement made yesterday morning, the group will tour in the cities where The Big Show is aired. That would cover 25 states. CW Anderson & Lodi are said to be involved.
- The WWF's downside guaranteee may not be enough to lure Scott Hall & Kevin Nash away from a light schedule in Japan. If the duo does return to the WWF, Eric Bischoff may accompany them as their agent.
- WWF Smackdown pulled a 3.9 rating Thu night.
- RIC FLAIR has been talking with Vince Mc Mahon. My sources say that FLAIR may resurface @ WWF Wrestlemania X-8.
Wrestling Friday / November 2
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com