Wrestling Saturday / November 24
- The American Independent Network, for years available in rural America as a provider of syndicated oldies and pro wrestling, has reinvented itself. The new Urban America TV network is a 45-affiliate system broadcasting primarily to rural America, with the same fare. The network features American International Wrestling, Tri-State Wrestling, and NWA Wrestling. The network link is below.
- Davey Boy Smith, aka The British Bulldog, has won his case where he was charged with threatening his brother-in-law, Bruce Hart. The judge ruled a No Contest, and threw the case out.
- Stacy Keibler is the guest on WWF Excess tonight on TNN.
- Lillian Garcia sang the National Anthem at the recent 76'er's- Pistons game. She and her band will likely record next year on the Smackdown Records label.
- The overnight rating for WWF Smackdown shows a low 3.7. The final ratings are delayed due to the holiday.
- Ric Flair, known for doing local spots for his friends, was spotted on the Philadelphia UPN affiliate doing a bit for Northeast Title Loans in Delaware. The ad ended with the traditional Whooooo.
- Test, The Hardyz. Lita, Jackie and Molly tape NBC's Fear Factor Dec 12-14.
Wrestling Friday / November 23
Urban America TV
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson. Com