Pro Wrestling Saturday / January 17
Saturday Headlines ..........
- Dick Slater has been released from jail and the charge against him has been reduced to aggravated battery. Slater, a former star in the Southeastern U.S., allegedly used a kitchen knife to stab his former girlfriend.
- WWE Raw Live in Des Moines on Fri ... C Jericho d M Henry... Maven d M Hardy... M Jindrak/ G Cade d L Storm/ V Venis... Batista d Hurricane... The Dudleys d Test/ S Steiner/ Christian... Molly d Lita/ Jazz/ Trish... R Orton d R van Dam... Booker T d Kane.
- WWE Smackdown earned an overnight rating of 4.3.
- WWE Wrestlemania XX will be dubbed The Original Lord of the Ring.
- George Scott has been added to the list of over forty legends taking part in the upcoming Mid-Atlantic Legends Convention and Fanfest in Charlotte on Jan 31-Feb 1 @ the Hilton University Place.
- The Rock, in an interview in the U.K., says that six years ago, he was sleeping on a stained mattress and eating tuna and spaghetti.
- Billy Gunn is working off ring rust in Ohio Valley before returning to WWE.
- Mick Foley was spotted in the airport in Baltimore on Tues, in his sweatpants attire.
- Steve Austin will travel to the U.K. next week to hype WWE Royal Rumble.
- Sable and Dawn Marie sign autographs today @ the Motorsports Expo in Ft Washington.
- The Dudleys will sign copies of WWE Originals tomorrow @ Wal Mart in Greenfield, Wisc.
- Lita signs WWE Originals today in Madison, Wisc.
- Stacy Keibler signs WWE Originals tomorrow @ the World of Wheels show in New Orleans.
Babes, Etc ..........
Pro Wrestling Friday / January 16
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
WWE Diva Gail Kim
David Roberson . Com