Pro Wrestling Saturday / January 15
Saturday Headlines ..........
- Wrestler/ booker Bill Watts has issued a statement : My son, Erik,, who I dearly love, apparently tried to commit suicide night before last. I am told he took an overdose of pain pills. ( CREDIT : Wrestling 365 ).
- WWE Raw Live in Minneapolis on Fri Jan 14 ...... Hurricane/ Rosie d La Resistance... Christian d Wm Regal ... S Benjamin d Maven ... C Haas d C Jericho... Kane d G Snitsky ... Victoria d Molly... Edge d C Benoit ... R Orton d Batista ... S Michaels d Ric Flair.
- John Bradshaw Layfield, on WWE Byte This, says that he is getting married in four weeks and that Ron Simmons, aka Farooq, will be his Best Man.
- The Target Center in Minneapolis has landed the WWE Judgment Day PPV for May 22, 2005.
- Mick Foley will sign @ the Knights of Columbus in Kenilworth, NJ next Sat.
- WWE has filed in court to prevent Canadian bars from showing WWE PPVs. In a related note, executives with Hooters Restaurants hve cancelled the firm's contract to broadcast WWE PPV events.
- Joanie Laurer, aka Chyna, now Chyna Doll, appeared on the Howard Stern Radio Show on Fri morning. Much of what she had to say was rambling and incoherent.
- Steve Austin will appear with Vince McMahon later this week on Fox Sports' Best Sports Show to hype Wrestlemania 21.
- WWE Smackdown posted a high 3.7 rating this past Thu night for UPN.
- IWA Mid-South in Vincennes, IN is CANCELLED for tonight due to flooding. The return date is Feb 11.
Babes, Etc ..........
Pro Wrestling Friday / January 14
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
WWE Diva Miss Jackie
David Roberson . Com