Wrestling Saturday / December 1
- 'Taker has been lobbying the WWF for some time to turn him heel. Look for him to feud with Kane.
- WWF Smackdown airs live from Washington, DC on Thu Jan 3.
- The WWF split is scheduled for the WWF Raw episode on Jan 7 from Madison Square Garden. The Federation will run as two separate companies, with Mc Mahon heading one group and Flair heading the other. There may be a draft, public or private, to determine the teams. Each company, under the WWF banner, would be run independently. One is said to be on TNN, the other on UPN.
- The overnight rating for WWF Smackdown was a very high 5.2.
- RIC FLAIR will guest on WWF Byte This next Fri night on WWF. com.
- The XWF launches in Hammond, Ind on Dec 28, followed by Milwaukee on the 29th and Green Bay on the 30th. Touring for the group are Roddy Piper, The Nasty Boyz, The Road Warriors, Buff Bagwell, Curt Hennig, Vampiro and others.
Wrestling Friday / November 30
Wrestling Bodyslam .Com
David Roberson. Com