WRESTLING BODYSLAM . COM
ALL NOTICES POSTED SATURDAY, AUGUST 11, 2007 @ 12:00 AM ET ............
The Latest Headlines .......................
- The Tenn Titans were scheduled to meet with Jeff Jarrett last night to work out some form of compromise which would allow Pacman Jones to appear for TNA tomorrow ( Sun ) night. Earlier today, the NFL team filed a motion in Williamson County asking for a court order to prevent Jones from participating in any type of wrestling activity. The organization claimed to exercise a clause in the NFL contract which prohibits activity which could be considered potentially harmful to its players.
- MVP has been diagnosed with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, an abnormality of the accessory pathway to the heart. Potential problems could include abnormal rhythm and increased risk for heart attack. He is undergoing treatment, along with a battery of tests.
- TNA iMPACT !! drew a disappointing 1.0 for Spike TV on Thu night.
- Ron Killings is set to return to TNA on Sun for the PPV.
- CWA / Columbia, S.C. / Thu Aug 9 .... Tommy Rich d Masked Superstar ... Dustin Rhodes d Timber .... NOTE : CWA vs TNA on Aug 13 with Chris Sabin, Christopher Daniels, and Jay Lethal.
The Latest Headlines : Friday August 10
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com