Pro Wrestling Saturday / April 17
Saturday Headlines .............
- Ric Flair is profiled in an AP story in today's editions of The Charlotte Observer with respect to being sued by two Arizona flight attendants. Flair's attorney Mickey Aberman says that he is certain that Flair will have a different story than what has been told. Flair is in Europe on business for WWE. He has until May 6 to respond to the lawsuit.
- Brock Lesnar has a scheduled NFL workout on May 18 in Phoenix. The Minnesota Vikings will send a scout to the workout to observe Lesnar.
- Rey Mysterio is under observation for recurring dizziness.
- FOX Sports Network will begin airing NWA TNA in June. The weekly wrestling ppv's will be dropped in favor of a monthly ppv.
- Ric Flair appeared on Gerry Ryan's radio show in Ireland yesterday morning.
- WWE nixed the upcoming Ron Killings vs Al Snow match for CSWF in Wayne, N.J., citing conflict of interest.
Babes, Etc ...........
Pro Wrestling Friday / April 16
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
WWE Diva Trish Stratus
David Roberson . Com