Wrestling Friday / September 28
- Auditions for Tough Enough 2 have been moved to Las Vegas in late October. Shooting begins in November in a location yet to be named.
- Tod Gordon has replaced John Collins as Director of Operations for Main Event Ch Wrestling.
- The WWF is in a pick and choose position right now, with virtually every performer on notice. K-Kwik has already been released.
- In answer to a reader's question, Steve Austin's absence from TV is the build-up to a future angle. Austin is fine.
- WWF Smackdown is now available in Cincinatti on TW cable channel 20.
- IPW has offered the Flo Wrestleplex to host the 53rd NWA Anniv show, Battle of The Belts, in Oct.
- Nidia & Maven proved to be Tough Enough as the awards were presented last night @ WWFNY. Nidia & Maven will be offered developmental contracts with the WWF.
Wrestling Thursday / September 27
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com