Wrestling Friday / November 1
BULLETIN: August Liguori, Chief Finance Officer and Julie Hoffman, Chief Marketing Officer, have inexplicably left WWE.... BULLETIN: Vince Russo is out of NWA TNA after losing a power struggle with Jerry Jarrett. In related news, Dallas-based Panda Energy bought controlling interest in the company yesterday afternoon. It is not clear as to what changes will incur, if any.
- WWE . Com reports that WWE Survivor Series @ MSG in NYC is sold out. A spot check yesterday afernoon showed a few $400 Ringside seats remaining.
- Rob van Dam appears in the video by Breaking Point for One of a Kind.
- Ohio Valley Wrestling TV taping, this past Wed night: B Dogg d Magnus.. Nova d Kanyon.. Jeter d Croft.. Angle d Spade.. Bane/ Seven d Payne/ Damien.. Damaja d Dinsmore.
- Dark matches from NWA TNA this past Wed night: Compton d Pigeon.. ODB d Roxanne.. White/ Vaughn d Anderson/ Maximus.
- WWE's Euro Tour raised over $2.2 million in tix sales.
- Brian Adams and Randy Savage will appear on FOX Sports' The Best Sports Show on Nov 6 to promote Adams' upcoming boxing debut.
- Speaking of Savage, he hints at forming a new promotion on his website @ www.MachoMan.com.
Wrestling Thursday / October 31
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
Golly Miss Molly
David Roberson . Com