Wrestling Friday / May 11
- WWFE, Inc annonuced Thurs it is folding the XFL after one season.
- Perry Saturn was sent home after he brutalized a jobber @ the Jakked/Metal tapings Tues night.
- The WWF has cancelled this Sun's house show in Columbus, Oh. There will be be a rescheduled date, a WWF Raw taping, in Sept.
- TNN wants the new WCW to sign more known superstars before agreeing to the Sat night timeslot.
- The WWF has begun an aggressive new ad campaign, Think Again.
- A 4-page story on The Rock, plus a cover photo, highlight the May 11 Entertainment Weekly.
- Sgt Slaughter was spotted @ the Yankees-Twins game on Wed night.
- Whenever the Ca Hurricanes score, on the video wall, they have Ric Flair in a Ca jersey, going WHOO... the crowd responds ... by going WHOO. Another reason I love living in the Carolinas.
- Hulk HOG-an is in negotiations with Fox, not USA.
- Randy Savage was on Atlanta's 99X this morning.
- WWF Smackdown posted an overnight rating of 4.8.
- The WWF's July ppv will be renamed Invasion.
Wrestling Thursday / May 10
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com