Wrestling Friday / June 28
Bret Hart suffered a stroke as a result of his bicycle accident on Mon in Calgary. He is out of immediate danger, in stable condition in a Calgary hospital. He has limited control of his left side, and will undergo rehabilitation in the future.
- Ric Flair was not on WWE Raw last Mon because he was not booked. Flair, @ age 53, has notified management that he will not be available to work a full slate of television and house shows. His role is now being redefined, and he is very much a part of WWE.
- HHH's elbow surgery in Birmingham on Tues went very well. Using the other arm, he threw out the first pitch last night @ Fenway Park's Red Sox - Indians game.
- The WWE episode of Fear Factor will be repeated this Mon night on NBC.
- Brock Lesnar will guest today on WWE Byte This !!!
- Chris Jericho's band Fozzy will release its new CD on July 30.
- Ask Men . Com is running a contest between Ivory, Terri and Stacy.
- The National Enquirer has picked up on the Steve Austin story. In the article, there are some strange claims by Debra, which I won't go into here.
- The WWE lineup for tonight in DC and tomorrow night in NYC: WWE Title: 'Taker vs Hogan... Lesnar vs Ric Flair... E Guerrero vs RVD... Goldust/ Booker vs X-Pac/ Big Show... Trish vs Molly... Bubba/ Spike vs Regal/ Nowinski... Bradshaw vs Stasiak... M Hardy vs Raven... D-Lo vs Credible... Dreamer vs Richards.
- World Wrestling All Stars will tour the United Kingdom in Nov.
- The overnight rating for WWE Smackdown : 4.6.
Wrestling Thursday / June 27
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
Lita Looking Good
David Roberson . Co