Pro Wrestling Friday / August 8
Friday Headlines ..........
- Ring of Honor announces that the upcoming Hair vs Hair match between Raven and CM Punk will be changed to a Clockwork House of Fun Match. Raven's contract with NWA TNA forbids him to change his look.
- The Kevin Nash - Chris Jericho Hair vs Hair match is now a work in progress. Originally scheduled for this Mon night, the match has now been put on hold.
- WWE Classics airing in the U.K.... WCW Worldwide, March 9, 1991... Sting, El Gigante, The State Patrol, The Natural, Dan Spivey, Ric Flair, Sid Vicious, Barry Windham.
- NWA TNA taped syndicated Xplosion on Wed night.... 3 Live Crew d Webb/ Hero/ Matthews... Mad Mikey d Damian Adams... Norman Smiley d Rob Eckos.
- XPW owner Rob Black (Zicari) and wife Lizzie Borden ( Janet Romano) have been indicted on charges of disseminating obscene material.
Babes, Etc ..........
Pro Wrestling Thursday / August 7
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com