WRESTLING BODYSLAM . COM
ALL NOTICES POSTED FRIDAY, AUGUST 17, 2007 @ 12:00 AM ET ............
The Latest Headlines ...............
- The Washington Post published an article yesterday ( Thu ) detailing the pro wrestling deaths of Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit. Due to the congressional impact and the subpoenas issued to WWE and to the NWA, this is the most important article done on the subject to date.
- WWE officials have met with New York prosecutors in the Signature Pharmacy case due to the number of pro wrestlers who hve been fingered as having gotten steroid and Growth Hormone prescriptions and sales. WWE was invited to meet with the District Attorney ,as were representatives from the NBA and the NFL.
- Joanie Laurer is booked to appear on Nancy Grace on Aug 27.
- The WWE Venice Beach show this Sat from 11 AM until 5 PM will feature three matches : Chris Masters vs Chuck Palumbo, Val Venis vs Daivari and Chvo Guerrero vs Jimmy Wang Yang. Torrie Wilson and Maria will appear from 12 noon until 1 PM.
- WWE Smackdown will be seen tonight ( Fri ) @ 10 PM in Chattanooga, Tn and in Rochester, NY.
- WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt sent a letter to the Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protestion committees asking for more time to submit the requested documents regarding the Wellness Program.
- WWE ECW Live !! posted a 1.5 rating for the Sci-Fi Channel.
- TNA's Pacman Jones has signed with National Street League Records to do a hip-hop album to be released next year.
- GOUGE returns to Fuquay-Varina, NC on Aug 25 and to Raleigh on Aug 30.
- The Missing Link, Dewey Robertson, has passed away in Hamilton, ONT after a year-long battle with cancer. He was 68.
The Latest Headlines : Thursday August 16
Wrestling Bodyslam . Com
David Roberson . Com