Let's Have Some Fun!
Great ways to have fun with your guard...
- Laugh as much as possible.
- Every once in a while, goof off at practice. But not too much, it's a good way to make the powers that be mad.
- Have inside jokes for guard only.
- Have a guard sleepover.
- Hold some summer practices at a guard member's house. It's more fum, you can take breaks whenever you want.
- Talk about past experiences that were funny.
- When having fundraisers such as car washes, always try to find a cute guy that works at the place where the car wash/bake sale is to flirt with. It makes for good amusement when there isn't much business.
- Have as many fundraisers as possible. It's a great way to bond.
- Hold sectionals inside the dorm/cabin every once in a while at band camp if you have an all-girl guard.
- Order pizza the last night of band camp and ask the counselor to pick it up for you.