How to Make a Mini Flag
Follow these simple instructions to make your own miniature flag to spin while you're bored in class!
- A very thin wooden dowel, about 4 inches long.
- Two 4 inch by 2 inch rectangles of cloth.
- Wood, craft, or super glue.
- Needle and thread, or sewing machine.
- Sew the cloth rectangles together on three sides. (the two long sides and one of the short sides, leaving one short side unsewn.)
- Turn the cloth so that the seams are on the inside.
- Sew the fourth side leaving about half an inch to an inch of cloth left outside the seam so that it can be wrapped around the dowel.
- Glue the two half inch flaps of cloth around the top portion of the dowel.
- Let dry.