Props! Props! Props!
A lovely assortment of things you can dance with. You have to get creative with some of these.
- Hats (Like a top hat)
- Ribbon dancer things (You know, a really long ribbon attached to a stick. Or, if you're Sara, you improvise with toilet paper and a stick, until you can go buy the ribbon dancers.)
- Feather boas
- A length of chain (It's really cool if it's done right, and with the right music)
- Masquerade masks (You know, those medieval kind. This really only works if you're doing a medieval show.)
- Sparkly hoops
- A flag not on a pole
- Sparkly sticks (It sounds like a baton rip-off, but if it's done right, it's completely unique and very cool)
- Umbrellas (Only with the right music)