Benji and Joel
My Favorite Web Sites
Learn more about Benji and Joel
Another great band
All About Benji and Joel
- Born on March 11, 1979
- Benji is 5 mins older than Joel
- Joel's fave icecream is Mint Chocolate Chip
- They started the band in April 1995(they were 16)
- Hometown Waldorf, Maryland "the middle-of-nowhere suburbs"- Benji
- Twin Fact: Benji and Joel are so close that they can actually feel each others pain.
- Part 1 of Go on a Date with Joel: Joel is an adventurer, so he suggests you skip dinner, and grab a scoop of his favorite ice cream, mint choclate chip, and go for a drive instead. "I love seeing new place and meeting interesting people," he tells you. He talks about what its like to be in Good Charlotte and how he totally hates photo shoots. "All of a sudden you have to concentrate on how you look," he says. "Doing that kind of stuff is weird to me." - Tiger Beat Mag.
- Part 2 of Go On a Date With Joel: After a long drive, he suggests doing somthing totally goofy. "I love to go karaoke singing," he says. "I don't know any of the songs, but I'll sing along if the words are on the screen." The next thing you know your sharing the stage with Joel! The highlight of your date is when your fave Good Charlotte song, "Wondering," comes on, Joel looks straight into your eyes and sings, "I only wanna get you right here next to me/cause everybody needs someone that they can trust/and you're somebody that I found just in time" It couldn't have gone any better! - Tiger Beat Mag.
- Part 1 of Go on a Date With Benji: Benji picks you up at your house and takes you to his favorite vegan (that's superstrict vegetarian) restaraunt, where the two of you can hang out. when you get there, the waiter seats you at table nine, which Benji excitedly explains is a good sign since that's his lucky number. (You think, "Score!") Dinner goes totally smooth. He's very funnny and nice, and the veggie meal is delish! You guys share everything. He even tells you his deep, dark secrets, like that he's totally afraid of heights. - Tiger Beat Mag.
- Part 2 Of Go On a Date With Benji: On the drive back to your house, you discover another secret, a Vanessa Carlton CD under the car seat. "Thats the most embarrassing CD I own," he tells you. The he pops in an old favorite of his, The Cure's Galore. "Its the best CD for any kind of romantic situation," he smirks. "Did he say romantic?" you think to yourself. when you get back to your house, Benji gives you a sweet kiss on the cheek and tell you it was the best date he ever had! - Tiger Beat Mag.
Thanx for visting my website come again. I hope to be adding more to this soon.