Mrs. J's Quotes
One day while I was listening to Mrs. J give a pep talk, I realized there were some things that I could quote her on. Right now, I don't many, but I'll fix that soon.
Introduction to Band Literature
- Short Shorts- those shorts you bought when you were 9 that you wear under your band uniform
- Black Socks- they never get dirty, the longer you wear them the stronger they get..
- Hooker- person that hooks your jacket collar
- Balls- the things on the TOP on your uniform that you rub before entering the field
- Uniform- thing that was purchased in about 1980 and still smells like 1980
- Dickey- the white fluffy thing that works best when it isn't put on upside down
- Hat- that thing in the square box that you have to remember to take every friday night
- Plume (puh - loom)- oooo dont touch.... don't TOUCH!!!!!!
- Jacket- hot thing you can put on in 10 degree weather and feel cozy
- Band Pants- things that you put on in 10 degree weather, and can't move the bottom part of your body
- Cummerbunt- thing that makes you not able to bend over or breathe