You Know You Are Living In 2004 When:
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail your friend who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do
not have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the
phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to
get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
10. You learn you've been laid off on the news.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get
13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your
15. You got this e-mail from a friend that never talks to you any more,
except to send you jokes from the net.
16. You are too busy to notice there was no 9.
17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a No. 9.