Listen To The Radio!
Music Test's and Games
Quotes ABOUT Music
Write To Bands
Pictures of TV Appearances
Band Facts 1
Band Facts 2
Band Facts 3
Wrestling Music Facts
Born, Based, Raised In
Lots Of Links 1
Lots Of Links 2
Music Zine Links
Official Band Sites
Fansites That I Made
True Music Stories
Funny Band Names
Be A Rockstar!
Send A Music Postcard
Lots Of Fun Music Polls
Music Gifs & Images
Music Buddy Icons
Vote For Me!
Vote For Me Page #2!
Add Your Link!
Contact Form/ Suggestions
Click For ALL My Pages!
Sugar Ray Facts...
Mark McGrath (Singer) also known as "Pretty Boy"
LEMONADE AND BROWNIES - 1995
TATTOO TALES (Mark McGrath):
SPARROWS: 'When floored went gold, I got em in celebration of 'Fly', I know its cheesy but I did it anyway.
'IN MEMORY: 'Its for a good friend of mine, Lynn, who died in a car crash.
ROLEX LOGO: 'Someone bet me a hundred bucks I wouldnt get it'
HANDS PRAYING WITH ROSARY BEADS: 'Its for my grandmother, because she was always praying'
'IRISH': 'I got it because im Irish, but it came out looking more like 'Trish'
'M': I'll never tell people what the 'M' stands for. Its for a girl who's one of the love's of my life'
CADILLAC LOGO: 'It's my favorite car'
SHAMROCKS ON LEG: 'Its the logo of my favorite drink, silly, huh?'
17 QUESTIONS FOR MARK MCGRATH:
1. What were you like when you were 17? I was nerdy dork trying to find my identity; I wanted to be a punker, or a jock or a surfer.
2. How do you know when it's love? You fall with blinders on. And when it ends, you feel a slice down your heart-it's worse than any physical pain.
3. Who is your role model? My dad. He's a self-made guy from a working class section of Hartford. I attribute my work ethic to him.
4. What makes you happiest? My 2 dogs, Lola and Ruby. They warm my heart.
5. Is the new Sugar Ray tune "When It's Over" based on personal experience? Yeah. It's about a spat I had with my girlfriend. She then went away for the weekend and I thought, Well, I guess it's over. But we've been together for 7 years now.
6. What is your biggest flaw? Im incredibly impatient.
7. Do you have a celebrity crush? Yes. It changes often-today it's Salma Hayek.
8. What was the worst job you've ever had? I used to deliver secondhand movie merchandise to Hollywood studios. I carried boxes on a dolly, and there were beautiful women all around. I felt like an idiot.
9. When was the last time you called home? When I was on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'. My dad was my Lifeline. [McGrath won $32,000 for the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Alliance.]
10. When was your first kiss? In the third grad, with a girl named Jennifer-on the swings. I didn't kiss anyone else until I was 16. I'm not kidding!
11. What was your coolest recent purchase? A Vespa scooter
12. When did you meet your best friend? I met Joseph McGuinty Nichol [who directed Charlies Angels] when I was 11. He was always better than I was at everything-and that's still true today.
13. What do you do in your downtime? I'm into sports. I love basketball and ice hockey, though I am terrible at it.
14. Who would you want to play you in the movie version of your life? Denzel Washington
15. When did you last cry? In 1998 when my friend Lynn, who was in the band Snot, died. I hadn't cried in 15 years before that.
16. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be? President Bush-to see what it's like to be so powerful.
17. What's your pet peeve? I dont have one. I'm a lover, not a hater.