Elizabeth is the Duras Sisters' resident filk expert. In fact, she's pretty much the Duras Sisters' resident expert in everything. The woman is a walking encyclopedia of obscure historical facts. We assume they're correct, since (a) she really doesn't have the kind of imagination needed to make up some of the stuff she says and (b) we're too lazy to check her facts. Elizabeth shares her humble abode, The Bermenator's Lair, with a big, friendly black lab named Babe. Babe is sweet. Babe is good. Babe likes the Frisbee.
Things to Know About Elizabeth
- She never met a dog she didn't like.
- If you're handy with home repairs, don't let her know!
- Huh famuhly came from New Englund, ay-yup!
Care and Feeding of Elizabeth
- Chopsticks are good. Especially when they lead to the consumption of Chinese food.
- If it looks like something that Fred Flintstone would order, she'll be happy.
Songs Written By Elizabeth
- I'm Your Friend; Masquerading As Human
- The Clockmaker; Masquerading As Human
- Beacons; Masquerading As Human
- The Fool's Prayer (lyrics by Edward Sill); Masquerading As Human
- The Stars Are Ours (music by Alice Hawthorne); Masquerading As Human
- The Choice (music by D. MacLean); not recorded
- Somewhere; not yet recorded
- Mother of Memory; not yet recorded