Chris is commonly referred to as The Crazy Glue That Holds The Duras Sisters Together. (This gets somewhat tiresome when it is yelled up and down the stairs.) Chris is the mother of a brilliant teenage daughter named Liz and two highly neurotic felines named K'Ehlayr and Junior (aka "No, no, BAD KITTY!"). She has worked in psychiatric nursing, which provided excellent training for both motherhood and the Duras Sisters. Chris currently works in geriatrics as an Assisted Living Manager.
Things To Know About Chris
- The stories get better and more elaborate with each telling.
- Her home, Casa del Haven, is a place where nothing decorative ever truly dies.
- She only uses her powers for good...never evil.
Care and Feeding of Chris
- Walk, do not run. Trust us.
- A glass of iced tea without lemon and sugar is like...well, BAD.
Songs Written by Chris
- Inner Light (music by Larry Warner); Larry Warner On Deck #11
- Relics (music by Larry Warner); Larry Warner On Deck #11; Masquerading As Human
- Twilight Falls on Holodeck Three (music by Larry Warner); Masquerading As Human
- Imzadi (music by Deborah Baudoin); Masquerading As Human
- Adrift in Time (music by Deborah Baudoin); Rubenesque
- Turn Me Off (music by Deborah Baudoin); Rubenesque
- Even the Eagle (music by Larry Warner); Rubenesque
- Children of Time (music by Deborah Baudoin); not yet recorded
- Heart's Path; not yet recorded