Weird cow facts
Here it is Cow facts I will constantly update this page to
add more weird facts.
Did you know?
- A cow has four stomaches.
- Cows spots are like snowflakes there are never two
with the same pattern of spots.
- Hindus worship cows in India. Sacred cows?
- Evil Cows? In Cow-lumbia the world's murder capital
the vilolence has spread to cows. A cow stepped on the
trigger of a loaded rifle left by one of the workers and
shot another cow in the head!
- What exactly is a cow some ask. A cow is a mature
female of the bovine animals. A male is a bull And a young
bovine is a calf.
- Have you heard of The Mutant Finger Cows
- 1611 Cows arrive to America brought by pilgrims
- 1624 Cows reach Jamestown
- Proof that cows made it to the moon before
- Did you know that each day a dairy cows eats:
28 lbs. corn silage,
12.64 lbs alfalfa hay,
8.41 lbs barley,
4.33 lbs wheat bran,
3 lbs beet pulp,
5.5 lbs cottonseed,
.75 lb fat,
.12 lb salt,
.5 lb minerals/vitamins,
255 lbs water (30 gallons) tat's almost a bathtub full
- Exploding Cows? Operators of feed lots
in Iowa faced a new problem eploding cows!! The extreme
heat causes gases to rapidly expand in animals shortly
after they die of heat-related distress. The cows in most
cases explode. You have to pick the cows up right away or
you'll have to pick up the peices.
- A cow weighs 1400 pounds thats like 10-25 times what
- Did you know cows are not indigenous to America.
Columbus brought some with him on his second voyage. It
became a law that each ship had to have one cow for every