PUFFY HEART FRAME
HEART ONE PRESET
TUBE OF YOUR CHOICE
1. Open up an image 700 x 700.
2. Set your background palette to this color #ff0000 (Red) and the foreground to White.
3. Draw your heart with Preset shape Heart One.
4. Go to magic wand and click on the white edge.
5. Go to selections, click modify, expand 8, and click ok.
6. Click on selections again, and click none.
7. Now go to effects, eye candy 4000 and Bevel and the settings below:
8. Now lets go to modify, contract 60 degrees and click ok.
9. Click on the middle of the heart.
10.Go to the magic wand and place at over the center where you see the marching ants, and hit delete.
11.Selections, select none.
12.Click on selections, select all and invert.
13.Now lets add drop shadow with these settings.
15.Add a new raster layer, and place your tube image on it.
16.Now lets pull the new layer to underneath the heart layer.
17.Now merge visable.
18.Add your text and you have a quick Heart Frame Tag.