CD/LD Collection (Index G)
Galaxy Network Chart, Music Selection From
- 47:27, L X.
- JP-Victor Entertainment, 1995/01/21.
- O.S.T. from anime Macross 7.
The booklet contain the lyrics of all vocals and pictures from the
- Some track kanji are not yet translated:
- Planet Dance, vocal by Fire Bomb. (4:16) 4:17.
- Kuugeki Love Heart (Air Strike Love Heart), vocal by Fire
Bomb. (4:14) 4:16.
- Check Mate, instrumental by Bamboo-road Express. (4:37)
- Galaxy, vocal by Alice Holiday. (5:23) 5:26.
- Seventh Moon, vocal by Fire Bomb. (5:24) 5:26.
- Soko ni Aru no ga Mirai dakara, vocal by Flaschakaya.
- Bitches Blue, instrumental by Fascinate Miles. (3:49)
- Groove Along, vocal by Power Of Tower. (4:40) 4:41.
- My Friends, vocal by Fire Bomb. (4:52) 4:55.
- My Soul Fou You, vocal by Fire Bomb. (5:36) 5:36.
Genshitou - Prehistoric Isle
- 22:37, L.
- JP-Pony Canyon. Original release 1989/09/21.
- (C) 1989 SNK Corp.
- SNK O.G.S. and sound effects. The booklet contains the scores of
Flying The Dinosaur (track 3) and Still (track 16).
- Only the music tracks are listed. The sound effect tracks are just
- Prehistoric Isle (Title) - Coin - Chapter 1, (0:22) 0:22.
- Win Out! (Start Demo) - Chapter 1, (0:08) 0:08.
- Flying The Dinosaur (Area 1) - Chapter 1, (2:29) 2:29.
- Sound Of The Wave (Boss Area 1) - Chapter 1, (1:22) 1:22.
- Win Out! (Start Demo) - Chapter 2, (0:09) 0:09.
- Air Trip (Area 2) - Chapter 2, (1:14) 1:14.
- Heavy Wind (Boss Area 2) - Chapter 2, (1:03) 1:03.
- The Explorer (Area 3) - Chapter 3, (2:03) 2:03.
- Unknown Dinosaur (Boss Area 3) - Chapter 3, (1:18) 1:18.
- ?? no ?? (Area 4) - Chapter 3, (1:40) 1:40.
- ?? no Anmonaito (Boss Area 4) - Chapter 3, (1:13) 1:13.
- Win Out! (Start Demo) - Chapter 4, (0:09) 0:09.
- Mad Space (Area 5) - Chapter 4, (1:46) 1:46.
- Ethnic Magician (Boss Area 5) - Chapter 4, (1:15) 1:15.
- Mixed Up (Final Boss) - Chapter 4, (1:37) 1:37.
- Still - ?ka ni - Ending - Chapter 5, (1:14) 1:14.
- Sound Effects Collection (track 17 to 55).
- 38:09. Y.
- JP-Arista. Original release 1984/01/01. This release 1995/11/22.
- (P) 1984/1995 Arista Records, Inc. In The Name Of Love (P) 1982
Hansa Prod. Ltd. Hot Night (P) 1984 Atlantic Recording Corp.
- O.S.T. composed by Elmer Bernstein, Ray Parker Jr. and other artists to a
Columbia Pictures Industries Inc. movie, an Ivan Reitman film, with Bill
Murray (as Dr. Peter Venkman), Dan Aykroyd (as Raymond Stantz), Sigourney
Weaver (as Dana Barrett), Harold Ramis (as Dr. Egon Spengler), Rick
Moranis (as Louis Tully), Annie Potts (as Janine Melnitz), Willian
Atherton (as Walter Peck), Ernie Hudson (as Winston Zeddmore). The booklet
contains comments in Japanese and the lyrics of all vocals.
- Ghostbusters, vocal performed, written and produced by Ray Parker Jr. (4:03) 4:06.
- Cleanin' Up The Town, vocal performed by The Bus Boys, written by Kevin O'Neal and Brian O'Neal, produced by Kevin O'Neal, Brian O'Neal, John Hug. (2:58) 3:00.
- Savin' The Day, vocal performed by Alessi, written by Bobby Alessi and Dave Immer, produced by Phil Ramone. (3:21) 3:24.
- In The Name Of Love, vocal performed by Thompson Twins, written by Tom Bailey, produced by Steve Lillywhite. (3:18) 3:21.
- I Can Wait Forever, vocal performed by Air Supply, written by Graham Russell, David Foster, Jay Graydon, produced by David Foster. (5:07) 5:09.
- Hot Night, vocal performed by Laura Branigan, written by Diane Warren and The Doctor, produced by Jack White and Robbie Buckanan. (3:18) 3:23.
- Magic, vocal performed and written by Mick Smiley, produced by Keith Forsey. (4:18) 4:22.
- Main Title Theme [Ghostbusters], composed, conducted and produced by Elmer Bernstein. (2:58) 3:01.
- Dana's Theme, composed, conducted and produced by Elmer Bernstein. (3:30) 3:33.
- Ghostbusters, instrumental version performed, written and produced by Ray Parker Jr. (4:47) 4:47.
- JP-Epic/Sony Inc. Original release 1986/3/31.
- (C) and (P) 1985 CBS Inc.
- O.S.T. composed and performed by Dave Grusin and other artists to a
Steven Spielberg story, a Richard Donner film. The booklet contains
comments (in Japanese), the lyrics of the vocals and translations to
- The Goonies 'R' Good Enough, vocal performed by Cyndi Lauper, produced by Cyndi Lauper, Lennie Petre, music by Cyndi Lauper, S. B. Lunt, A. Stead. (3:38) 3:38. This vocal's lyrics are not included in the pack, allowing faster viewing.
- Eight Arms To Hold You, vocal performed by Goon Squad, produced by Arthur Baker, music by R. Kilgore, A. Baker, J. Bralower. (4:15) 4:16.
- Love Is Alive, vocal performed and produced by Philip Bailey, music by Philip Bailey, R. Marx. (4:17) 4:19.
- I Got Nothing, vocal performed by Bangles, produced by David Kahne, music by S. Hoffs, V. Peterson, J. Shear. (3:11) 3:11.
- 14K, vocal performed, composed and produced by Teena Marie. (5:02) 5:03.
- Wherever You're Goin', vocal performed by REO Speedwagon, produced by REO Speedwagon, David Devore, music by K. Cronin. (5:04) 5:05.
- She's So Good To Me, vocal performed, composed and produced by Luther Vandross. (5:41) 5:43.
- What A Thrill, vocal performed by Cyndi Lauper, produced by Cyndi Lauper, Lennie Petre, music by Cyndi Lauper, J. Turi. (3:15) 3:17.
- Save The Night, vocal performed, composed and produced by Joseph Williams. (3:55) 3:56.
- Theme From The Goonies, music by Dave Grusin. (3:05) 3:05.
My brother found and sent me from Japan this CD that I had spent much time
looking for. It's not even slightly what I expected. There are many
"rock" tracks that I don't remember been in the original movie
and there is only one track by Dave Grusin in it (the end theme). All
other tracks, like the theme for the Fratelli family's escape in the
beginning of the movie, is not in this album. So, my search for the
original soundtrack of this movie is not finished. There's an
arrange version of The Goonies 'R' Good Enough (track 1)
available, created by Konami, longer than the original music. It's really
worth to listen to.
Gradius - Part II, Perfect Selection
- KICA 1112.
- 46:51, L X.
- JP-King Record, 1992/11/06.
- (P) 1992 King Record Co., Ltd.
- Konami arrange versions from Gradius, Gradius II
(MSX), Gradius III (Super Famicom), Gofer no Yabou -
Episode II (MSX). The booklet contain comments and a few photos
from the Konami studio. The CD case covers contain computer generated
images of the Vic Viper spaceship.
- Some track title kanji are not yet translated:
- Mechanical Globule, from Gradius. 3:34.
- Final Attack, from Gradius. 3:52.
- Kodaiwakusei no Theme (Theme of Ancient Times Planet), from Gradius 2 (MSX). 4:05.
- Cosmic Heroes, from Gofer no Yabou Episode II (MSX). 4:20.
- Yousaiwakusei no Theme (Theme of Fortress Planet), from Gradius 2 (MSX). 4:10.
- Ending Theme, from Gradius 2 (MSX). 4:35.
- Dance of Middle Easterners, from Gofer no Yabou Episode II (MSX). 3:17.
- Kuutchyuusentou no Theme (Theme of Air Battle), from Gradius 2 (MSX). 3:49.
- Close Quarters, from Gofer no Yabou Episode II (MSX). 3:18.
- Kyozouwakusei no Theme (Theme of Huge Image), from Gradius 2 (MSX). 3:38.
- Prologue 0-1, from Gofer no Yabou Episode II (MSX). 4:11.
- Good Luck, from Gradius III (Super Famicom). 4:00.
The melodies are beautiful and the few CG that covers the CD case makes
this one of my favorite CD.
Gradius II - Gofer no Yabou, Space Odyssey
- JP-Apollon Music. Original release 1988/07/21.
- (C) 1988 Konami.
- Konami O.G.S. from arcade game and arrange versions. The booklet
contains all musics scores and colourful pictures on the covers. Note
about the title: "Gofer" is the leader of the
"bacterions", the enemies of the game; yabou is a
Japanese word that means "ambition"; no is a
possessive pronoun, so Gofer no Yabou means "Gofer's
- Opening Theme, arrange version. 3:56.
- Fighting Around, arrange version. 3:10.
- Living The Hard Days, arrange version. 3:38.
- Off Them All, arrange version. 3:40.
- The Final Enemy, arrange version. 4:11.
- Eternal Planet - Ending Theme, arrange version. 5:12.
- Title Demo, 0:34.
- Coin, 0:04.
- Equipment (Select BGM), 0:39.
- TABIDACHI (Kuutchyuusen 1 BGM) (Departure [Air Battle 1]), 0:51.
- Burning Heat (Stage 1 BGM), 1:00.
- Take Care! (Boss 1 BGM), 0:43.
- A Shooting Star (Kuutchyuusen 2 BGM) [Air Battle 2], 0:54.
- Synthetic Life (Stage 2 BGM), 1:35.
- Crystal World (Stage 3 BGM), 1:38.
- A Way Out of the Difficulty (Stage 4 BGM), 0:51.
- The Old Stone Age -1- (Stage 5 BGM 1), 1:09.
- The Old Stone Age -2- (Stage 5 BGM 2), 1:07.
- Maximum Speed (Stage 6 BGM), 1:03.
- GRADIUS I - Boss Theme (Stage 7 BGM 1), 0:35.
- SALAMANDER - Boss Theme (Stage 7 BGM 2), 1:27.
- Fire Dragon (Stage 7 BGM 3), 0:57.
- Into Hostile Ship (Stage 8 BGM 1), 1:23.
- Shoot and Shoot (Stage 8 BGM 2), 0:43.
- The Final Enemy (Stage 8 BGM 3), 1:18.
- Farewell (Ending BGM), 0:40.
- Game Over, 0:10.
- Ranking, 1:05.
- Sound Effect Collection, 2:55.
- (------), silence. 0:20.
The arrange versions are very good (one of the best of Gradius II I
Gradius III, Koukyoushi
- KICA 1010.
- JP-King Record, 1990/06/05.
- Orchestral versions by Konami Kukeiha Club. The booklet contain some
comments. The CD case is protected by a special box. Note about the
title: koukyoushi is a Japanese word that means "symphonic
- Jokyoku (Overture), from Gradius III (Invitation, King of Kings, Prelude of Legend, Departure for Space). 4:53.
- Shuppatsu (Departure), from Gradius III (Invitation, Cosmo Plant). 6:46.
- Seitou I (War I), from Salamander (1st Stage BGM, 2nd Stage BGM), Gradius III (Easter Stone, King of Kings) and Gradius II (The Old Stone Age). 5:21.
- Boss!, from Gradius (Boss BGM), Gradius III (Easter Stone, Final Shot) and Salamander (All Pattern Clear). 7:06.
- Prelude, from Gradius III (Invitation, Prelude of Legend) and Gradius II (Farewell). 3:43.
- Seitou II (War II), from Gradius III (King of Kings, Prelude of Legend). 6:13.
- Saigo no Tatakai (Final Fight), from Gradius II (Crystal World, The Final Enemy). 7:49.
- Shuukyoku (Ending Music), from Gradius III (Return to the Star, Easter Stone, King of Kings, Prelude of Legend), Gradius II (Farewell) and Gradius (Kuutchyuusen [Air Battle], 1st Stage BGM). 5:46.
Gradius In Classic I
- KICA 7624 (LC074).
- 42:04, L X.
- JP-Konami Co., 1993/12/22.
- (P) 1993 Konami Co., Ltd.
- performed by London Philharmonic Orchestra. The booklet contain a
comment and some photos from London.
- Act I-1, 5:01.
- Act I-2, 4:19.
- Act I-3, 4:53.
- Act II-1, 5:34.
- Act II-2, 6:38.
- Act III-1, 5:34.
- Act III-2, 5:59.
- Act III-3, 4:04.
Le Grand Bleu - Version Integrale
- 0777 7877902 5 (Disk 1 and 2).
- 55:29 (Disk 1), 31:03 (Disk 2).
- HO-Virgin France.
- (P) 1988 Gaumont. (C) 1988 Editions La Marguerite/Gaumont.
- O.S.T. composed, arranged and produced by Eric Serra to a Luc Besson
film. The booklet contains some comments and the script of the first
track of disk 2, Let Them Try.
- Disk 1 tracks:
- The Big Blue Overture, (4:43) 4:44.
- Deep Blue Dream, (1:27) 1:31.
- Sailing To Death, (2:18) 2:19.
- Rescue in a Wreck, (2:35) 2:30.
- La Raya, (2:02) 2:01.
- Huacracocha, (5:20) 5:26.
- Water Works, (3:07) 3:09.
- Between The Sky-Scrapers, (1:02) 1:02.
- Remembering a Heart Beat, (1:08) 1:13.
- Spaghetti Del Mare, (1:58) 1:59.
- Let Them Try (instrumental), (3:30) 3:17.
- Synchronized Instant, (2:05) 2:15.
- Homo Delphinus, (8:02) 8:04.
- The Monastery of Amorgos, (1:12) 1:12.
- Much Better Down There, (1:28) 1:37.
- Cruise of the Dolphin Tribe, (2:43) 2:41.
- Second Dive, (1:50) 1:48.
- Leaving The World Behind, (2:23) 2:26.
- My Lady Blue, (5:00) 5:07.
- Disk 2 tracks:
- Let Them Try,
- A Walk In Taormina, (0:48) 0:46.
- Watergames, (2:10) 2:12.
- Fatal Dive, (1:13) 1:15.
- Platform, (2:50) 3:07.
- Leaving Peru, (1:50) 1:53.
- Virgin Islands, (2:12) 2:10.
- Strange Feelings, (3:20) 3:18.
- Sicilia, (1:23) 1:22.
- Such A Family, (1:19) 1:22.
- The Third Dive, (2:45) 2:46.
- Do You Like This Place, (1:04) 1:03.
- For Enzo, (2:46) 2:46.
- Leaving The World Behind, (3:15) 3:12.
- (disk 1)
The melodies are very good, been Virgin Islands (disk 2, track 7)
one of the best musics I have ever listened to. My copy of this album has
an interesting error: the disks' covering prints are inverted; disk 1 has
the disk 2 tracks' list and disk 2 the disk 1's. I don't know if this
problem occurs just in my copy. I think it's funny.
Great Balls of Fire!
- 839 516-2.
- 35:17. AAD.
- (C) 1989 Orion Pictures Corporation. (P) 1989 PolyGram Records,
- O.S.T. performed by Jerry Lee Lewis and various artists for an Adam Fields'
movie, with Dennis Quaid as Jerry Lee Lewis. The booklet contains comments
and some photographs. The front page of the booklet has the following
inscription: "Newly recorded performances by Jerry Lee
- Great Balls of Fire, (2:32) 2:33.
- High School Confidential, (2:18) 2:20.
- Big Legged Woman, performed by Booker T. Laury. (3:33) 3:34.
- I'm On Fire, (2:15) 2:17.
- Rocket 88, performed by Jackie Brenston And The Delta Cats, courtesy of Sun Records. (2:46) 2:47.
- Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, (3:57) 3:59.
- Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, performed by Valerie Wellington. (3:09) 3:12.
- Breathless, (2:50) 2:50.
- Crazy Arms, duet with Jerry Lee Lewis and Dennis Quaid. (2:54) 2:57.
- Wild One, (2:19) 2:20.
- That Lucky Old Sun, (4:35) 4:38.
- Great Balls of Fire (Original Version), (1:50) 1:50.
The Greatest Works of John Williams
- 60:22, L X.
- JP-Victor/Jasrac, 1993/11/13.
- (P) and (C) 1993 JASRAC.
- Performance of The Film Studio Orchestra from original scores by
John Williams. The booklet contains some
- Jurassic Park, from Jurassic Park. (3:28) 3:31.
- E.T., from E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial. (3:19) 3:22.
- Stanley And Iris, from Stanley And Iris. (3:08) 3:12.
- Exsultate Justi, from Empire of the Sun. (5:12) 5:16.
- Raiders March, from The Raiders of the Lost Ark. (2:30) 2:34.
- Short Round's Theme, from Indiana Jones. (2:26) 2:30.
- Close Encounters, from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. (4:51) 4:55.
- Superman, from Superman - The Movie. (3:15) 3:19.
- Jaws, from Jaws. (2:43) 2:47.
- Midway March, from Midway. (2:54) 2:57.
- Hook, from Hook. (1:30) 1:33.
- Star Wars, from Star Wars. (4:06) 4:09.
- Jaws 2, from Jaws 2. (3:21) 3:25.
- Earthquake, from Earthquake. (2:47) 2:50.
- Born On The Fourth Of July, from Born On The Fourth Of July. (6:33) 6:36.
- Poseidon Adventure, from Poseidon Adventure. (3:04) 3:07.
- JFK, from JFK. (4:16) 4:16.
Page last modified on 1998-August-4 Tuesday.