CD/LD Collection (Index 0-9)
1492 - Conquest of Paradise
- 4509-91014-2 YS, FRANCE CA851.
- DE-Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
- (P) 1992 Warner Music U.K. Ltd.
- O.S.T. composed and conducted by Vangelis, from
a Ridley Scott's movie.
- Opening, (1:21) 1:22.
- Conquest Of Paradise, (4:30) 4:48.
- Monastery Of La Rabida, (3:24) 3:38.
- City Of Isabel, (2:08) 2:17.
- Light And Shadow, (3:31) 3:47.
- Deliverance, (3:20) 3:29.
- West Across The Ocean Sea, (2:44) 2:53.
- Eternity, (1:53) 2:00.
- Hispanola, (4:39) 4:56.
- Moxica And The Horse, (6:42) 7:07.
- Twenty Eighth Parallel, (4:47) 5:14.
- Pinta, Nina, Santa Maria (Into Eternity), (12:37)
The lyrics of Conquest Of Paradise were written in an invented
language. A fragment of it may be found in the CD
Summon the Heroes.
16 Original World Hits
- 8.62029 LZ (256 185-2).
- 55:18, AAD.
- (C) 1989 TELDEC Record Service GmbH.
- Golden Gate Collection. Original recordings compilation of movies musics.
- theme from "Jaws", by John Williams. (2:14) 2:16.
- Flying, music from E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial, by John Williams. (3:20) 3:21.
- Axel F, music from Beverly Hills Cop, by Harold Faltermeyer. (2:59) 3:00.
- Rush Rush, vocal from Scarface, by Giorgio Moroder and Deborah Harry, performed by Deborah Harry. (3:36) 3:37.
- Push It To The Limit, vocal from Scarface, by Giorgio Moroder and P. Bellotte, performed by Paul Engemann. (3:00) 3:01.
- Back To The Future, by Alan Silvestri. (3:16) 3:16.
- Overture, from Jesus Christ Superstar, by Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber. (5:26) 5:26.
- I Had A Farm In Africa, main title music from Out Of Africa, by J. Barry. (3:12) 3:11.
- Say You Really Want Me, vocal from Running Scared, by D. Sembello, D. Rudolph and D. Spencer, performed by Kim Wilde. (4:31) 4:32.
- Fletch Theme, music from Fletch, by Harold Faltermeyer. (3:49) 3:48.
- I Know What I Want, vocal from Running Scared, by H. Rice, B. Ellison and R. Kimble, performed by Patti LaBelle. (3:56) 3:59.
- The Entertainer - Orchestra Version, music from The Sting, by S. Joplin, conducted and adapted by Marvin Hamlisch. (3:00) 3:01.
- Theme From Love Story, music from Love Story, by F. Lai. (3:20) 3:20.
- The River, music from The River, by John Williams. (4:26) 4:25.
- Somewhere In Time, music from Somewhere In Time, by J. Barry. (2:55) 2:57.
- Over The Moon, music from E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial, by John Williams. (2:09) 2:06.
サザン・アイス ー 天之巻 (SAZAN.AISU - Ten no Maki = 3x3 Eyes - Volume of Heaven)
- KICA 23.
- 57:08, L.
- JP-Star Child/King Record/JASRAC, 1990/09/05.
- (P) 1990 King Record Co., Ltd.
- O.S.T. from anime "3x3 Eyes" (it is
pronounced [sazan aiz]). The booklet contains some pictures and a
complement with the lyrics of the vocals and many comments.
- 第 Ｉ 楽章 「鬼眼迷宮」 (Dai Itchi Gakushyou "Kigan Meikyuu" = Music Chapter 1 "Eye-Demon Lost Temple"), [Haneda Symphonic Orchestra]. 7:27.
- 三只眼 (from Chinese, Sanzhiyan = "three eyed" [the name of the demonic alter-ego of Pai]). 4:00
- 八雲 ・ 転生 (Yakkumo . Tensei = "Eight Clouds" . Life Change - Life Change of Yakkumo [Pai's best friend]). 3:27
- Stage.1 Prologue, drama. 3:32.
- 3x3 Eyes, vocal. 3:55.
- Stage.2 運命の女神 (Stage 2 Unmei no Megami = Goddess of Fate), drama. 12:49.
- 第 ＩＩ 楽章 「迷走」 (Dai Ni Gakushyou "Meisou" = Music Chapter 2 "Errand Run"), [Haneda Symphonic Orchestra]. 10:35.
- チベット (TIBETTO = Tibet). 1:54.
- 東京夜景 (Toukyo Yakei = Tokyo Night Scenary). 4:40.
- 魔獣召換 (Majyuu no Shyoukan = Evil Beast's Change Call). 2:31.
- 香港 (from Chinese, Hong Kong = "Perfume Harbour"). 1:30.
- Stage.3 ベナレス (Stage.3 Benaresu), drama. 8:14.
- 第 ＩＩＩ 楽章 「聖なる力」 (Dai San Gakushyou "Hijiri naru Tchikara" = Music Chapter 3 "Holy Turned Power"), [Haneda Symphonic Orchestra]. 5:36.
- 遥かなる抱擁 ー Embrasser (Haruka naru Houyou - Embrasser = Long Gone Embrace - Embrasser), vocal. 3:43.
- Stage.4 何処へ (Stage 4 Nani Tokoro e = Where to). 1:17.
This album contains vocals that were not present in the anime and
drama tracks that I was not expecting.
Page last modified on 1998-May-29 Friday.