Living Art Reptiles.
Experience The Living Art!
- Living Art Reptile's (About us.)
- Hi, First I would like to thank you for your interest. We are a private breeding facility. We work a small collection which allows us to really focus on care and maintenance of the animals. We have been involved in reptiles since 1989. We were working with Burmese Pythons Ball Pythons and Boas. Now we are focusing on Ball Pythons even though we have a few boas in our collection.
- We also breed our own rodents. This insures the health of our snakes. Our rodents are laboratory breeding stock. We do have a few other blood lines as well. For feed we use Lab Diet products (Formulab Diet.)
- All snakes are maintained in a sterile environment. We use virosan and vikron-s as cleaning agents. virosan is used in veterinarian offices. Vikron-s is a broad spectrum disinfectant. All incoming animals are quarantined and treated. We use Black knight, Prevent a Mite and Reptile Relief. This insures the health of our inventory.
- Customer satisfaction is our priority! We want you to be completely satisfied. We are with you before and after purchase to answer any of your questions. Just email us and we will get right back with you.
- Our snake breeding stock consists of some great bloodlines.
- Our Stock comes from some very reputable breeders. We have snakes in our breeding stock from Doug Beard, Joe Compel, Mike Wilbanks, John Manser, Mike King and ASF-Reptiles to name a few. I Would also like to thanks these people they are great! They really are very supportive.
- Terms & conditions.
- Guarantee: All animals are guaranteed to be healthy and feeding. Snakes will be properly sexed. If you are not completely satisfied with your shipment we will replace any animal for the cost of the return freight, or refund your money if notified within 48 hours of receipt. After 48 hours of the shipment arrival, we assume no further liabilities.
- Payment: Payment in full is necessary before the snake(s) will be shipped. We accept the following methods of payment: personal checks, business checks, cashiers checks, money orders and pay pal.
- Reservations: Reservations can be made on a "first come, "first served" basis. To secure your place on a reservation list we must receive a 25% deposit. Deposits are non-refundable unless we can not fill your order.
- Shipping: We do not ship internationally, domestic shipments only. We ship over night door to door. You must be present at time of arrival to sign for shipment. We are not responsible for any mistakes made by the courier. We cannot guarantee live arrival if the package passes through areas where the temperature reaches below 40 degrees (F) or above 90 (F). We must be notified of all claims of deceased animals within 24 hours of arrival time of destination. Do not dispose of the claimed deceased; we will possibly need pictures or the return of the animal to our facility. Do not take sick animals to the vet without our authorization, in doing so you assume all vet bills. The purchase of the snake is separate from the shipping cost. Both must be paid for prior to shipment. Thanks again for your time and interest.
- Best regards, Living Art Reptiles.
This is where you can view some of our collection and other helpful links.The links supplied are of businesses that we have interacted with or have done business with.
Living Art Reptiles album site.
Living Art Reptiles Web Site.
Fauna Classifieds (Original Board Of Inquiry.)
Scales, (Reptiles, Supplies and Accessories.)
Thank you for visiting Living Art Reptiles.
Please come back and visit again!