Now Playing: tappi tikarass - satt 3
Topic: digital post-processing
I'm currently updating my website (the changes aren't live yet) and I wanted to replace one of the images in the facade section that I didn't feel was very strong. In the course of selecting what to replace it with I decided to re-edit one of my images of Karen from the night I photographed her for Litmus Journal's "The Mistress" and my own series, "Frankly, My Deer...", a continuation of my Ladies of Leisure series.
At one stage last year I remember thinking to myself that my post-processing skills had improved greatly since I'd done this shoot with Karen and that at some point it would be interesting to go back and re-edit a couple of shots and see how much better they would now come up.
I'm still very happy with the main image from the "Frankly, My Deer..." series, which has been exhibited around town and is currently at the Toyota Community Spirit Gallery, but some of the others like the one above I had not been able to edit to a standard that I felt really happy with. However, I am now quite happy with this edit, much more so than the original edit.