(Self portrait 2002)
I see paintings as I listen to the world. My passions become my subjects. My work speaks about the environment and my love of the natural world. I look into the face of the human race as we inevitably impact and change the world around us. Curiosity invites the viewer in to wonder and contemplate the meaning or many possible interpretations of a visual image. In this visual trap of sorts, the world thinks and perhaps reacts."Seeking Golden Objects"You are now at the homepage of Linda K. Christensen
To visit the galleries below, please click literally on the red "here".
Go to: "What's New..." click here
Go to: "Current Work" click here
Go to: "Mindspirit Gallery" click here
Go to: "She Holds the World" series new work! - click here
Go to: "Artists' Way Gallery" click here
Go to: "Glacier Park Gallery" click here
Go to: "World Famous Travelling Art by Linda K. Christensen" click hereGo to: "PUBLICITY PAGE - In The News..." click here
Last Updated: October 2009
Where To View My Work........
- Stumptown Art Studio, Whitefish, Montana
- J.L. Clarke Western Art Gallery in East Glacier, MT. Closed in winter.
- Glacier International Airport gift shop. Kalispell, Montana. Ongoing.
- Lofthouse Gallery, Wessobrun, Germany through June 2009
- Hockaday Museum of Art, Kalispell, MT. Webpage shows past shows.
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Periodic shows
- WAH Center in Brookyn, NY. From September 20 to November 2, 2003.
- InterArt Gallery, Chelsea, NY. Carnival Exhibition - May 2009
- www.Montana-Artists.com (see link below)
My Favorite Web Sites
Society for Art of Imagination
100 Sacred Images Show in Austria (see my work)
WAH Center in Brooklyn. Brave Destiny
H. R. Giger Museum
Whale Dreamers - if you look at anything, look at this site!!!
Montana Artists (See my work here)