Name: Ehab Ibrahim Abouwarda
Marital status: Married
Military Service: completed on March 1993
43 SHEBAB ELKHERGEN
Degree: B.Sc. Mechanical Power Engineering
Grade: Very Good with Honor
Suez Canal University, Faculty of Engineering -
Graduation Date: May 1992
LANGUAGES AND SKILLS
Mother tongue: Arabic
Other languages: English (Speaking & writing)
Italian (Speaking & writing)
Computer literate and familiar with spreadsheets and word processing software, Power Point, Access, SAP R/3 FRONT END, AutoCAD and other PC office applications.
April 2001 up to date
Senior Mechanical Engineer
PETROBEL Belayim Petroleum Company, Port Fouad Gas Field
The plant is ranked as the first gas plant in Egypt with regard to installed production capacity of 21 MMSCMD
Reporting to Offshore Dept. Manager, supervising construction workshop and junior engineers. Responsible for setup of maintenance plans, schedules, reports for offshore structures including four production platforms and five Monopodes. using SAP CMMS module.
April 2000 to April 2001
Machinery and package specialist
Contributed in the engineering and supervision of Construction of an oil treatment plant, VAL D’AGRI PROJECT.
As member of project task force, contributed in revision of tender specifications, offer alignment and evaluation for Packages and Machinery. All project activities was in Italian language.
July 1995 to May 2000
Belayim Petroleum Company,Port Fouad Gas Field
Member of maintenance team,
Job responsibilities include set up maintenance schedule for gas plant producing 13,000 MMSCMD.
In this capacity, contributed in commissioning and start up of several plant extensions. Including pumps, compressors, pressure vessels
Jan. 1995 to July 1995
General Authority For Educational Buildings - Port Said
Aug. 1993 to Jan. 1995
Suez Canal University, Faculty of Engineering - Port Said
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Maintenance of equipment/systems common to oil/ gas production facilities and petrochemical plants upgrades, modifications and new installations.
- Shallow water jacket type platforms, pipelines, subsea tie-back systems and well systems.
- Vessels, rotating equipment, drivers, pumps, compressors, valves and inline devices.
- Mechanical aspects of power generation equipment
- Gas dehydration equipment
- Water treating equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Fired equipment
- Storage tanks
- Vent and flare systems
- Firewater systems
- Utility Systems
- Manifolds and piping systems
- Pig launching and receiving systems
- Area Classifications
- Acceptance testing and checkout
- Hook-up and Commissioning
- CMMS Maintenance activities planning and scheuling with SAP R/3 fron end software.
- Spare parts requirement specification and planning.
TRAINING COURSES ATTENDED
· GAS ENGINES,MANTRAC, November 3-7, 1996
· QUALITY CONTROL & ASSURANCE, ENPPI, March 2-6, 1997
· VIBRATION MEASUREMENT AND MONITORING, ABU RUDIS, May 18-20, 1997
· HEATERS TECHNOLOGY, ENPPI, September 7-11, 1997
· ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTION & PROTECTION, PETROSAFE, October 11-15,1997
· PUMPS & COMPRESSORS TECHNOLOGY, FIRST Egyptian engineering company, November 2-6, 1997
· CMMS ONJOB TRAINING AT AGIP HEADQUARTER, MILAN, MARCH 1999
· AUTOCAD Computer aided drafting –level, American University in Cairo, May 1999
· AUTOCAD Computer aided drafting –level I, American University in Cairo, May 1999
· POJECT RISK EVALUATION, Association of Mechanical Engineers, Cairo, 20-22 January 2001
· MIG AND TIG WELDING TECHNIQUES, EVALUATION, Association of Mechanical Engineers, Cairo, October 2002