Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Anatomy of a Quickie

by Aries

Rated NC-17 for language and explicit m/m sex

Disclaimer: They're his, okay? End of disclaimer.

Goddamn humming. Where is that coming from?

"Mul-der..."

"Huh?"

Oh. It's her...

"Are you listening to a word I say?"

"Y-yeah. You bet."

Okay, so maybe I'm not. But she doesn't have to know that. My mind is occupied with other thoughts. Has been for weeks, now. I'm surprised that I haven't gotten one or both of us shot by now. I really, really gotta get it together. All I can think about it him and the last time we were together. It was short and it was...well, I was going to say sweet, but how much sweetness can you cram into just a few minutes?

Intense.

Yeah, it was intense. Fast and hot and hard and....shit. Speaking of hard, it's a good thing we've got another twenty minutes in the car. I'm going to need at least that long to calm down. Okay...okay. Think about something else. I know. I'll listen to Scully.

"...and not only is it highly improbable, Mulder, but I find the lack of professionalism on the part of Agents Walker and Sanchez, appalling. And further, your encouragement of their total disregard for protocol will not reflect well on the home office. Skinner will have your head and mine, if we don't..."

Hummm, hummm, hummmmmm....

Three weeks. Two days. Seventeen hours and...thirty two minutes.

He said he'd be gone a few weeks. Well, his few weeks were more than up. I found his note that night when I got home. Said something had come up and he couldn't wait for me. Apologized profusely and promised he'd make it up to me. He'd better believe he was going to make it up to me...

Ah, home. And still she's talking. Jesus Christ Scully, who wound you up today?

Well, I guess I gotta get out of the car, even though "little Mulder" refuses to behave. Down boy, down! Maybe some obedience classes...

I drape my jacket in front of me, uh-huhing and ah-haing, while Scully rattles on, all the way to the elevator. Why did I invite her out for pizza? Hey, who the hell knew that she was going to get off on a rant after that phone call, this morning?

I blindly hit the button marked four and the elevator lurches upward as she jumps to subject number eight hundred and sixteen. Her brother.

"Bill was pretty ticked off when I called last night to say that I couldn't make it to Easter dinner."

Bet he laid all the blame for it, right at my feet, too...

"He implied that it must have something to do with you..."

Knew it.

"I told him it was strictly job-related, which actually just made him all the more sure that it had to do with you..."

Christ, we're only up to the second floor?

"Uh huh.....Ah hah...."

"...and he said that although they were so sure that the baby's hair would stay blonde, it does seem to be turning dark."

Dark hair. Soft, spiky dark hair. Brushing against the inside of my thigh while that mouth of his works magic on my...

The elevator whines to a stop at the fourth floor and the door opens. She has to almost trot to keep up with my long strides. We reach the door and I jam the key in the lock, twisting and jiggling. Damn door opens easy enough for anyone who wants to break in, though...

I toss my jacket onto a nearby chair, taking care to keep my back to her as I move toward my bedroom.

"It'll only take me a few minutes to change."

"Take your time." She flops onto the couch and reaches for the remote.

I open the door and close it behind me. Yes! Peace and quiet. God, that's nice. I move toward the closet to pull out some jeans and a shirt...a nice, big shirt that I can wear on the outside of my jeans. One that'll camouflage...

A hand clamps over my mouth and an arm around my chest. I struggle for a brief moment, then the scent of leather reaches my nostrils. I cease my fighting immediately, and he uncovers my mouth. I spin into his arms.

"Miss me?"

"Shh," I whisper. He can sense my agitation. "Fuck, Alex! You couldn't have called, e-mailed me, something, to let me know that you'd be here today? Scully's here! We're going out to eat!"

He starts pulling my shirt out of my pants. "It's okay, I..."

"Hey Mulder?"

Shit.

"Yeah?"

She's right outside the goddamn door.

"I was thinking. Maybe Bill was right...you know, partly."

"Uh....yeah? About what?"

Alex deftly unbuttons my shirt and yanks it off.

I whisper to him. "What were you going to say, Alex?"

"Maybe I do put work before family..."

"Well Scully you know, if you think so..."

I turn back to Alex, who is now working on my pants.

"I'm only in town for a couple of hours. I was supposed to fly in and fly right back out..."

"It just seems, Mulder, that more and more..."

"I wasn't even going to tell you that I was here..."

I've now been stripped down to my shorts and I start to hastily undress him.

"...I'm avoiding my family..."

His ever present black shirt hits the edge of the bed and slips off onto the floor.

"Uh-huh..."

"I wasn't going to be in town long enough to see you and I didn't see any need in torturing us both..."

Pop goes the button on his jeans. Zip goes the zipper.

"Do you think I'm avoiding them, Mulder?"

"Huh? Oh...uh...It doesn't matter what I think, Scully..."

"...but then my plane got delayed and that left me with a couple of hours to kill..."

He pulls off his boots and I pull his jeans and underwear off. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Yeah I know Mulder, but you must have an opinion. I'd like to hear it."

He practically rips off my underwear and pushes me up against my dresser.

"Lean over it," he whispers in my ear.

Naturally, I comply.

"Uh...I don't think you're avoiding them, S..."

He nips at my back.

"...Scully. Our jobs aren't nine to...to f-five. Bill needs to...shit!"

"Mulder? You okay?"

"Yeah. I uh...I stubbed my toe. What was I saying?"

He giggles against my neck.

"Shut up!"

"What?"

"N-nothing..." I elbow him in hard in the chest. He lets out a small groan and smacks my ass. I file the incident away in my mind. Retribution will come at another time. It'll come slowly and it'll come painfully. "...uh...Bill should know that there are going to be times when you have to work..."

Alex unscrews the lid on the tube that he'd picked up on the way to the dresser, and coats his cock as he speaks softly.

"And there are going to be times when you just gotta stop in the middle of it all and fuck the guy hiding in your bedroom."

"I'll going to kill you, Krycek."

"Yeah I know, Mulder. I just hate to upset the family..."

He grasps my hips and pulls me back slightly so he can access my cock, then quickly presses into me. My hands curl into fists, and I clench my teeth to keep myself from screaming. This is a pretty strange thing, as I'm usually pretty quiet until the end. But for some damn reason, all I want to do is fucking scream. Couldn't possibly be because my lover is nailing me while my partner jabbers away, completely unaware, outside my bedroom door. Naaaah....

"I don't know, Mulder, maybe I could put work on hold for a few days and fly out. My mother would be so happy. What do you think?"

I think I'm going to die. Alex is pumping steadily now and feathering my cock with light strokes.

"Mulder?"

"Yeah!" I say a little too loudly, "Uh...take the...the time, Scully...go to your....your..brother's.."

Go right fucking now, in fact.

"Mulder, are you sure you're okay? You sound a little winded."

"W-winded? Me? No..."

Alex is panting softly. Shit. He's going to start whimpering any minute now, and she's going to hear and come through that door and see us and lose her mind. And then everything is going to go to hell in a hand basket. I pull a drawer open and yank out a t-shirt...

"Yeah, Mulder. I think I'll do that. I just hope he doesn't start in about you and work like he always does..."

Alex increases pressure on my cock, slightly. It's enough to snap my head back.

"Jesus...Alex..."

He moves faster and that infernal whimpering of his begins. I shouldn't say that. I usually enjoy his cute little noises. They drive me nuts. But now is not the time. I wrench my upper body around and shove the t-shirt into his mouth. It excites him. Great. He increases the strength of his thrusts and jerks my cock harder.

"Mulder?"

Fuck!

"Yeah! Sc..."

I can't. I just can't talk any more. If she comes in, she comes in. At this particular moment in time, I really don't give a shit. Alex lays his head on my back and drives into me as hard as he can. The dresser starts to squeak as it inches forward. Times like these, I wish I'd put a damn carpet in here.

"Mulder?"

It's coming. And all I can do is bury my face in the cradle of my arms and pray for the strength to remain silent. Alex's muffled moans reach my ears but hopefully not beyond the door and all of a sudden, I'm coming all over the side of my dresser and down his fist.

"Mulder!"

Christ, I'm wasted. But I force myself to answer.

"Yeah, Scully...I'm just...looking for...something...be right out, okay?"

Silence on the other end.

Good.

I think.

Alex pulls the shirt out of his mouth and slowly straightens his back. He pulls me up and wraps his arms around me.

"Get dressed and leave. I gotta get out of here."

"When'll you be back?"

"Next week, I think. I'll be able to stay a while, then."

"Good. These quickies are fun but damn dangerous." I kiss his eye lids. "Besides, I'd like to spend the night with you. Unhurried. So I can lick every inch of you..."

"God. I know. Come on, we gotta get dressed."

We clean up quickly and pull our clothes on.

"Think she's out there, listening?"

"Even if she is, she can't hear anything. I can just about hear you. Now, go on. Get her out of here, so I can leave."

I jerk him into my arms and lay a hard, wet one on him.

"Hurry back."

"I will."

He backs away from the door, out of Scully's line of sight, in case she's still out there. I give him one last long look, then open the door. She's gone back to the sofa and is watching television

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah...what the hell took you so long? And why are you so flushed?"

"Flushed?" I raise a hand to my cheek. "I...I don't know. I feel fine." I ignore her first question, hoping that she forgets it. She does. "Come on, I'm starving."

As we move to the door, I notice her sniffing.

"Mulder..."

Shit.

"You smell that?"

Shit!

"Smell what?"

"Smells like... leather."

I make a show of sniffing the air. "I don't smell anything."

She moves closer. Sniffs me.

"It's you."

"Can't be"

"It is you. Is it a new cologne or something?"

"Uh. Yeah. That's it. Cologne." I glance anxiously over my shoulder. "Come on, let's go." I open the door and practically shove her out.

"So, Mulder. Like I was saying..."

END

Email Aries

Return to the Fiction Page

 

Previous