Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Nobody Has to Know VII
Feisty

By Aries

June 2004

X-Files M/K

Rated NC-17 for m/m kink and sexual implications

Disclaimer: All XF characters are the property of Chris Carter

Mulder picked up his head, blinking sluggishly as he looked around the barely light bedroom. He shifted and winced as the downy soft blanket rubbed across his tender ass.

"Damn."

Carefully, he moved onto his side and looked up at the bed. Krycek was still soundly asleep. Propping himself up on one elbow, Mulder took the opportunity to study his face.

There was an entirely different beauty to this sleeping Krycek. Innocent. Peaceful. Almost...sweet.

He could say that to himself. So long as no one else heard, it was okay.

Krycek sighed softly and changed position and Mulder froze, wondering if he was beginning to wake. When Krycek settled down again and resumed his deep, steady breathing, Mulder relaxed and studied him now in profile.

Everything matched. Everything was perfect. From the cute, slightly upturned nose to the pretty, bowed lips, to the gently pointed ears, to those criminally long, lush eyelashes. Just the sight of him made Mulder’s pulse pound. It always had.

It did right now. And that wasn’t all.

Carefully, Mulder slipped a hand beneath the blanket and trailed his fingers along the length of his awakening cock.

Days of arousal, frustration and abstinence. He didn’t know how much more he could take. He needed some relief.

His hand gripped his cock and pulled gently.

Just a little quickie. It’ll be better this way. I’ll be able to take more if I can just...

And what’re you gonna do? Come all over his blanket? That might not go over real well.

Cursing to himself, Mulder released his cock and, as cautiously as he could, he moved the blanket aside and got to his feet. Stealthily, he crossed the room and made it to the bathroom door. He had it almost all the way open before Krycek’s voice, soft and rough from sleep reached him.

"When you come out of there, I want to see you as hard as you were when you went in."

Fucking...

Mulder paused for just an instant then stepped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Wonderful. So what d’you do now? He leaned against the door and closed his eyes. Well, you’re here. Might as well take a piss.

Attending to his business, Mulder washed his hands and returned to the bedroom, where Krycek was lying, propped up against a few pillows.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?"

Don’t know. Do I?

"I don’t know. I...I’m pretty wide awake."

"Me too," Krycek answered softly. "Want to go for a run?"

Now, there’s thought. Maybe I can relieve some tension.

"I’d like to, but I didn’t bring anything."

"I’ve got stuff you can wear. What size are your shoes?"

"Eleven and a half."

Krycek nodded and tossed the blankets off. Crossing over to the dresser, he pulled two pairs of...was everything the man owned black?

Mulder took what looked like a very expensive running outfit and changed into it as Alex pulled on his own. As Mulder put the socks on, the younger man went to the closet and pulled down two pairs of sneakers. He took one, and while he put them on, he began to wonder if he should ask about taking the collar off, but when Krycek picked up the leash and snapped it on, he trashed that idea.

"Okay, let’s go."

He wanted to ask Alex, beg him to take it off, but he held his tongue.

The couple left the building, Mulder scanning his surroundings and praying that no one else was out this early in the morning. They crossed the street and started out at a slow jog then picked up the pace a few blocks later, but Mulder was unable to find his rhythm, and he kept falling behind. Finally, Krycek slowed to a walk.

"What’s wrong, Fox? You okay?"

"No...yeah, I...I just..."

"The leash throwing you off?"

Mulder nodded, trying hard not to look as pathetic as he felt.

Krycek unsnapped the clasp and draped the leash around his neck then began to run again. Mulder kept up easily this time, and the two ran three miles before returning to Krycek’s building.

Sweaty and flushed, the pair boarded the elevator and stood side by side as it conveyed them upward. Moments later, the elevator came to a smooth stop, and the doors issued a soft swish as they opened. Krycek stepped out first, nodding casually at a departing neighbor. Mulder moved quickly by, mortified as the impeccably suited man stared at him. He tried to turn so that the collar couldn’t be seen, but from the expression on the neighbor’s face, he hadn’t succeeded.

Christ. Well, that’s just wonderful.

He glanced at Krycek.

Not a sliver of embarrassment showed on the relaxed face...of course it wasn’t him wearing a fucking dog collar now, was it?

They stopped in front of the door, and Krycek let them in, preceding Mulder into the apartment.

"Let’s go have a shower, then we can think about breakfast."

Mulder followed the other man into the bathroom and, at Krycek’s request, undressed him before stripping his own sweats off. They showered the way they had the morning before, Mulder washing Krycek and drying him off, then they retreated to the kitchen for a light breakfast.

"I was very pleased earlier," Krycek said over his coffee mug. "You didn’t complain abut the leash." He smirked. "Out loud..."

"I wasn’t...I didn’t mean to..." Mulder lowered his head and went quiet.

"I know it wasn’t just a ploy to get me to take it off," Krycek said softly. "If I thought it was, you would have worn it the whole way."

Mulder lifted his head and met the other man’s eyes.

"Are you finished with your breakfast?"

Mulder looked down into his half empty coffee cup and nodded.

"Clear the table please, then go lie on my bed."

Mulder’s cock perked up at that, and he rose to put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. When he was finished, he gave Krycek a fast glance. Seeing that the other man was presently engrossed in a newspaper article, he said nothing before turning and leaving the room.

Walking slowly into the bedroom, Mulder stopped in the middle of the floor and looked at the bed. Wondering why Alex would ask him to lie on it after he’d only been allowed to sleep on the floor, he climbed up on the enormous mattress and lay back against the pillows, moaning as the sheets caressed his bare skin. Basking in the sheer luxury of it, he didn’t even mind that his ass still stung quite a bit from the beating he received the night before.

Moaning again, Mulder writhed against the sheets and snuggled down into the pillows. He closed his eyes, telling himself that he wouldn’t fall asleep, but apparently he did just that, since the next thing he knew, he was blinking up into Krycek’s eyes.

"Have a nice nap?"

Mulder pulled himself up a bit and looked around.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About an hour."

Mulder rubbed at one eye. "Oh, I...I didn’t mean to...I just wanted to close my eyes for a minute."

"It’s all right. I always wanted to watch you up close when you slept."

Mulder’s eyebrows drew down into a curious frown.

"I know you’re a very restless sleeper," Krycek murmured. "But your face...hard to see on camera...all the little nuances. You’re very expressive, even in sleep. I learned a lot."

The frown grew deeper.

You gonna ask?

Why not? What’s the worst that can happen?

His body tingled at the possibilities.

"What did you learn?"

Krycek made himself more comfortable. Looking down at Mulder, he sighed softly and stroked the tips of his fingers over the other man’s mouth.

"For one thing, you’re very oral."

More frowning.

"I touched your mouth," Krycek murmured. "Like this. I can’t seem to resist it. You’ve got a mouth that makes dicks stand up and take notice." Satisfied that he’d made Mulder blush, he went on. "They parted. Ever so slightly." He continued to indulge himself in his tactile exploration of Mulder’s lips. "I put the tip of my finger between them, and you started to suck on it."

Mulder fought the overwhelming urge to run his tongue over his lips, but the light tickle of Krycek’s fingers was slowly winning the battle. His mouth twitched, and his tongue flicked quickly over them. Krycek smirked.

"Tickle?"

Mulder nodded.

The fingers didn’t stop their lazy path, but Krycek increased the pressure then pressed them against the center of Mulder’s bottom lip and pulled it down.

"Anyway...you moaned. Real soft. And your hips lifted off the bed a little." His lashes lowered and so did his voice. "Even asleep, you’re a slut."

Mulder swallowed hard around the lump that formed in his throat.

"What else did you learn?"

Holy shit, was that husky rasp his?

Krycek let his finger drag down over Mulder’s lip and down his chin.

"I also learned that you are a truly troubled man. Your expression switched from seductive to fearful to angry to guilty and a dozen other expressions all in between, in such a short time. Your body tenses then relaxes...it jerks and writhes. What do you dream about, Fox?"

"I..." Mulder stopped to clear his throat. "I don’t remember many of my dreams."

"What about the ones that you do remember? What are they about?" Krycek caressed Mulder’s convulsing throat. "Don’t lie to me."

Mulder closed his eyes and let out a stuttering breath.

"Open your eyes, Fox. Look at me."

Mulder obeyed and looked up into Krycek’s eyes, losing himself in an ocean of green intensity.

"Tell me about your dreams."

"I dream about my sister sometimes," Mulder started, his voice very soft. "About her abduction." He paused a moment then continued. "I...dream about my parents arguments. Screaming. Slamming doors. The coldness afterward. The silence."

Krycek listened attentively, his expression unreadable.

"I’ve had this one dream for years," Mulder went on, "where my sister is being carried away, and I get to my father’s gun. But instead of being frozen,

I’m able to move. I fire the gun, and whoever’s got Samantha disappears. She runs to me, and then my parents are there. I don’t know how they got there, they’re just...there. And everyone is happy and smiling and..."

"And what?"

"I’m a hero. I saved my sister, and everybody loves me."

Krycek’s only reaction was a flutter of his lashes.

"I dream about fire falling from black skies. People screaming, running. I want to do what they’re doing. But I can’t. I’m too busy trying to save them. Too busy fighting the things trying to take our world from us. I’m tired and I know that it’s all in vain, but I can’t stop. I keep fighting. And it never ends. It doesn’t end."

Krycek watched the other man as he spoke. He listened to the flat, almost emotionless voice, and he knew it masked a huge amount of frustration and guilt. And he’d never be able to let it go. Not unless someone made him. He also knew without conceit, that he was that someone.

"And I dream about you."

Krycek stared.

"When I was sure I still hated you, I used to dream about having you at my mercy. Bruised and beaten...afraid and begging for your life. Now it’s me on my knees. And I’m begging for something completely different."

"What are you begging for?" Krycek asked, his tone soft and raspy.

"I want..." Mulder stopped to lick at his dry lips. "...to be yours. To give up everything I am, and everything I feel and...I need you. You’re the only one I can give it to. I don’t know why." He stared up at the other man, his eyes glittering brightly. "Yet, I can’t let it go. I don’t know how. Please, Alex. Show me how."

Krycek lowered his head slowly, stopping when their lips were mere millimeters apart.

"I will. Let me. Accept me, Fox. Completely. Recognize and accept your desires and let me take you beyond the narrowness of your life."

"I’m trying, I..." Mulder blinked rapidly. "Don’t you think I’m trying?"

Krycek smiled at him. "Yeah, I think you’re trying."

"But you’re disappointed. I haven’t conformed the way you’d like."

Krycek shook his head as he brushed Mulder’s hair back. "I’d be disappointed if I didn’t get a fight. Like I said to C.J., I like a challenge." He smirked down at the older man. "As long as I get to win."

Mulder couldn’t help smiling at that.

"Now I want you to do something for me. I want to watch you come."

Mulder’s jaw dropped, and his heart began to pound. "But...y-you said there wouldn’t be any sexual contact."

"I’m not going to touch you," Krycek purred. "You’re going to do it all, and I’m going to watch."

Mulder stared, stricken. "I..." He cut off the next word before he could speak it.

"I have some things for you."

A choked gasp left Mulder’s lips as Krycek reached down to the floor and pulled up a bag and emptied it onto the bed between them. He looked at the dildo, lube, penis shaped gag and nipple clamps, and his eyes flew up to Krycek’s.

"You saw these things earlier. Who did you think they were for?"

Mulder looked back at the items between them.

"I...I guess I thought you’d be using them."

"I will. But not today."

Mulder’s eyes closed momentarily as he attempted to steady his wild respiration. When his lashes lifted, Krycek was watching him intently, waiting.

"You want to please me, don’t you, Fox?"

Mulder fought to keep his heavy eyelids from dropping down over his eyes completely. He nodded as a stuttering breath left his lips.

"Then show me what a slut you really are."

Mulder’s trembling hand reached down for the gag and drew it to his mouth. Forcing himself to keep his eyes on Krycek, he extended his tongue and licked delicately at the head. He watched the younger man’s eyes darken, and he slipped it into his mouth.

"Good," Krycek whispered. "Suck it, Fox. That’s good. Soon it’ll be me in your mouth. Would you like that?"

Mulder whimpered and nodded, sucking harder.

"Yeah," Krycek sighed. "Soon, Fox. Whenever and wherever I tell you to, you’ll get on your knees and suck my dick. And when I come, you’ll swallow every drop, won’t you?"

Mulder’s muffled sob made Krycek’s already erect cock jerk. He fastened the velcro behind the older man’s head and watched as he lay panting for a few moments before picking up the nipple clamps.

"They’re not as tight as they could be," Krycek said, offering some bit of reassurance as he handed the silver clamps to Mulder and watched him attach them to his nipples.

And they weren’t. The tension was certainly enough to make Mulder squirm, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as he was sure that it could be.

Krycek moaned deeply, unable to resist tugging on the chain connecting the clamps. Mulder groaned around the gag, his eyes squeezing shut as his back arched off the bed. "God, you’re fucking gorgeous. "Fuck yourself, Fox. Fuck yourself like you want me to fuck you."

It never occurred to Mulder until this moment that he’d never had anything in his ass other than a doctor’s finger and the thermometer his mother used to use when he was a kid. He lifted the dildo and lube and, watching his hands, he smoothed the gel onto the shaft.

Krycek watched, barely breathing as Mulder spread his legs, bent his knees and pressed the dildo between his ass cheeks. The older man’s clipped moan brought Krycek’s eyes to his face, and he saw Mulder’s discomfort as he continued to push the dildo in.

"Fox. Stop," he whispered when it became clear to him that Mulder was inexperienced. He laid a gentle hand on the other man’s cheek and turned Mulder’s face to his. "Look at me."

Mulder’s lashes fluttered open, and he looked up into concerned eyes.

"You’ve never done this before."

Mulder’s gaze fell away.

Krycek took the gag off, and Mulder looked back at him, eyes wide.

"I should have asked you," Krycek said softly. "But I guess I was just so sure you had. The way you acted, the things you said. Why would you do this, Fox?" He took the thick dildo from the other man and waited for an answer.

"Because you asked me to," Mulder rasped and left it at that.

"I appreciate your obedience," Krycek said, stroking Mulder’s cheek. "But I would never ask you to do anything that would seriously hurt you. Plus, your first time isn’t going to be with a piece of plastic." He lowered his head until their lips were almost touching. "That pleasure belongs to me."

Mulder whimpered softly and arched toward Krycek.

"Just a few days," Krycek murmured. "Then you’ll be mine."

"I’m already yours," Mulder gasped.

"It makes me happy to hear you say that, but," Krycek paused to kiss the tip of Mulder’s nose, "you’re not mine completely. Not yet."

"I want to be," Mulder almost sobbed. "I never wanted anything as much as I want to belong to you."

"Then show me," Krycek answered. "Come for me, Fox."

Casting a dreamy stare on the other man, Mulder let a hand slip downward, brushing over his almost painfully erect cock. His eyes snapped shut for a moment, then he forced them open, determined to let Alex see how he felt. His fingers closed around his cock, and he began to pump gently. He moistened his parted lips as he looked into black-green eyes not more than six inches from his own.

"I’ve seen you jerk off," Krycek purred. "There were plenty of nights that I sat in front of my monitor with my hand down my pants, imagining that you were doing it just for me. Now you are. Come on, beautiful. Give it up. Let me see."

Mulder’s mouth opened more fully on a choked moan as he tightened his grip and jerked harder. His free hand roamed the expanse of his chest, grasping then tugging at the chain, and he cried out at the sharp jolt the action sent through his body.

Jaw clenched tightly, Krycek kept his hands to himself, though all he could think about was dropping down on top of Fox and devouring him whole. His cock screamed at him to forget the bullshit and just do it, but he couldn’t go back on their agreement. He couldn’t cave right now. There would be plenty of giving in to those persuasive, pleading eyes, that sinful mouth...later. Now, Fox needed to learn what it was to let go and trust him enough to give all control up to him. He needed to get in touch with his sexuality...learn the power of it so that he could enjoy all the pleasures it would bring.

"Jesus, Fox," Krycek whispered as Mulder’s fingers slid through the pearl of fluid that had appeared at the tip of his cock then carried it to his lips. Eyes on Krycek, he licked it away, and the younger man’s eyes drifted closed. A deep breath later, they opened, and Krycek refocused on Mulder.

"Have you ever tasted yourself before?"

Eyes half closed but still trained on Krycek, Mulder drew his middle finger into his mouth and slowly shook his head. He withdrew the finger with a small sucking sound.

"Just for you."

Krycek smirked despite the torturous pain of his arousal. "Is that right?" he asked softly.

Mulder arched off the bed, catlike in his movements, and he resumed stimulating his cock.

"I’ll do anything for you."

The throaty purr made Krycek’s cock jump. "No, you won’t," he murmured back. "Not yet. But you want to. I know how much you do. And in time you will."

Mulder wanted to argue the point, but he left it alone, preferring to show Alex that he meant what he said. His hand went back to his cock, stroking it harder and faster. His other hand pulled at the chain, and he squirmed lewdly as he pushed himself toward orgasm.

Krycek couldn’t look away if he wanted to. He was lost in Fox’s eyes, mesmerized by his raw sexuality. Damn, he was so beautiful, so fucking hot, whimpering and sobbing Alex’s name as he came all over his fist and stomach.

"Ohhhhh, God. Oh yeah, baby. Beautiful," Alex groaned. "You’re so good."

As Mulder stopped twitching and lay quietly moaning, Krycek reached out to pet and praise him.

"You’ve made me very happy, Fox. So happy," he whispered. "Stay here and rest, and I’ll be back soon."

Kissing Mulder’s flushed cheek, Krycek rose and walked out of the room, proceeding down the hall to the guest room, where he fell into a chair and undid his pants. Plunging his hand in past the band of his underwear, he grabbed his cock and jerked it quickly. He gritted his teeth and grunted softly as he came almost immediately, and when he was done, he sat sprawled and panting in the chair.

"You’re gonna kill me, Fox," he whispered to the absent man. "You’re gonna fuckin’ kill me."

He sat a while longer then rose on wobbly legs and made his way to the second bathroom to clean up. When he was finished, he headed back to his bedroom and came to an abrupt halt in the doorway. The bed was made, and Fox lay beside it, on his blanket on the floor, asleep again. Krycek’s heart thudded heavily, and he approached the silent man.

Squatting beside the still figure, he reached down and lightly caressed his arm.

He was trying.

Krycek smiled softly and leaned in to plant a tender kiss in the golden-brown hair, then he rose and left the room.

Mulder crept into the living room, glancing warily around.

He’d been asleep for about two hours, and he wondered if Alex would be angry with him. He hadn’t meant to sleep that long, but he was more tired, he supposed, than he’d thought.

"Alex?"

There was no answer, but he’d called out so softly, Alex might have been in another room and not heard.

He turned and walked back down the hall, carefully checking the other rooms. Concluding that Alex was not in the apartment, Mulder began searching for a note. When he’d found nothing, he stood uncertainly in the middle of the living room, wondering what he should do.

He can’t have gone far, he told himself, or he would have left a note or instructions or something.

So, he’d wait.

Taking a seat on the sofa, he thought better of that idea and slid down to the floor.

Well, this is fucking ridiculous. He’s not here. Why the hell should you sit on the damn floor?

What if he comes home and you’re on the furniture? What’ll happen?

Did you just hear yourself? Did you just fucking hear yourself? You’re not his dog! You’re a man, for Chrissakes! Why are you doing this? Why the fuck are you doing this!?

Mulder lowered his head to his knees and, clenching his fingers in his hair, he debated that question.

Krycek came home three hours after he’d left, wondering how Fox had fared by himself...assuming he’d awakened. He unlocked the door and walked in, setting his bags down by the door. The apartment was quiet except for some sounds coming from the kitchen. He headed in that direction and found Fox emptying the dishwasher. Feeling his presence, the older man looked up at him then down at the cups he held.

"I...I hope I put everything where it should be. If you find anything out of place, tell me where it goes, and I’ll..."

"I’m sure you were able to figure it out," Krycek said softly. "How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour and a half."

"What’ve you been doing with yourself?"

"S-some laundry. And I vacuumed and dusted."

Krycek cocked his head. "You did?"

"Yeah, I...I didn’t know what else to do. Is that okay?"

"That’s fine," Krycek said in that same quiet tone. But you didn’t have to. You could have read or watched TV."

"I didn’t know if I was...if that’d be allowed."

He really was trying. Damn.

Krycek nodded his understanding then motioned to the other man.

"You almost done?"

"Yeah."

"Meet me in the living room when you are."

He left Mulder to complete his task and retreated into the other room, where he picked up his bags and carried them over to the sofa. When Mulder joined him, he was seated in front of the coffee table, laying out different articles of clothing...all of them skimpy and black.

"Didn’t get you a whole lot in the way of clothing last time. I thought you could use a few more things." He held up a pair of extremely short shorts, made of a filmy, very see through material. "I couldn’t resist these. Try them on for me?"

Mulder took the shorts from Krycek and stepped into them.

"Very nice," Krycek breathed, watching Mulder arrange his cock and balls inside the snug garment. "Turn around."

Mulder turned and heard Krycek’s low moan as the younger man caught sight of his rear, covered in the sheer material.

"It’s a crime for you to ever wear anything that isn’t incredibly sexy." Krycek lifted another pair of shorts, shorter than the first, if that was possible, and he told Mulder to put them on.

Mulder turned around and removed the first pair of shorts, took the incredibly soft leather, and worked it up past his legs and over his ass. He laced them up and stood quietly while Krycek looked his fill.

"How do they feel?"

"I wouldn’t think they were leather," Mulder said. "They’re so soft."

Krycek nodded, smiling. "I want to be able to see the outline of your cock through them."

Mulder felt himself go a little harder than he already was.

"These, you can wear out to the club. The sheer ones we’ll keep for home." He reached into the bag and pulled out a matching shirt. "Try this."

Mulder took the shirt and wriggled into it. As he began to button it, Krycek stopped him.

"Just the three at the bottom."

Mulder obeyed then modeled the skin tight outfit for the other man.

"Damn. You’ll have men dropping like flies tonight." He looked into the bags. "I’ve got some other stuff in here, but if you try it all on, I know I probably won’t be able to decide what I want you to wear tonight, so we’ll stop here. You can take those things off and hang them in my closet." He handed the other bags to Mulder. "Hang this stuff up too. The shorts and other things can go in the bottom drawer of the chest. When you finish, come back in here and join me."

Quietly, Mulder took the bags and retreated to the bedroom to do as Krycek asked. When he finished, he returned to the living room and took his place on the floor by Krycek’s left leg.

"What do you think of all the things I bought you?" Krycek asked, absently petting Mulder’s head.

Mulder shrugged. "I don’t...I-I’ve never worn anything like this stuff before. I don’t..."

"You look so pretty dressed that way," Krycek whispered. "So pretty. Now uh...we’re going out again tonight. I’m hoping we can spend a little more time at the club than we did last night. A little drinking, a little dancing...maybe play a little."

Mulder closed his eyes and lowered his head to Krycek’s leg, nuzzling it gently.

"Would you like that, Fox?"

"...Yes."

"And you’re going to behave yourself tonight, right? No scaring the life out of poor little blonde boys?"

Frowning, Mulder hesitated before shaking his head.

"Good," Krycek said softly. "We’ll have a nice night, Fox. You’ll enjoy yourself."

Cheek resting on Krycek’s knee, Mulder stared at nothing while Krycek continued to stroke him.

A big man in a black leather harness and leather pants stood against the wall near the entrance of the club, moaning softly as two smaller men, kneeling in front of him, worked in unison on his cock and balls. People came and went with little more than a second glance. But as one couple walked by, the one attached to the leash watched in silent interest. The man being serviced met his gaze and gave him an appraising, smoldering stare. Quickly averting his eyes, he followed his master, who hadn’t missed a step as he made his way through the crowd.

"Crowded tonight," Krycek said to Mulder, who followed close behind. "More than usual, and that’s saying a lot." He flashed the other man a grin. "Wanna dance?"

Mulder gave no answer, simply following Krycek to the overflowing dance floor. The two began to move in time to the pounding music, and Krycek smiled.

"I had a feeling that you were a good dancer," he said. "Very hot."

Mulder slithered closer, stopping when their bodies were almost touching and looked up through his lashes at the other man.

"You make me hot."

A sly grin was Mulder’s only answer. The pair danced to two more songs then found a spot to sit. As Krycek dropped into one of three chairs at a small table, he stopped Mulder from sinking down to the floor.

"You thirsty, Fox? I am."

"You want me to go get you a drink?" Mulder asked.

"Yeah, I’d like that." Krycek reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. Pulling out a few bills, he handed them to the other man. "Get whatever you want for yourself, and get me a rum and coke."

Nodding, Mulder took the money and headed off toward the bar. In the roughly fifteen minutes it took him to purchase the drinks, he had to turn down three offers for blow jobs and two spankings. Shaking his head, he made his way back to the table. As Krycek came into view, Mulder stopped cold. Jaw clenching, he watched as two men sat at Krycek’s feet, fawning all over him.

Son of a fucking...

One of the men stretched up and said something in Alex’s ear, and he smiled, reaching down to stroke the man’s hair.

A sharp pain stabbed at Mulder’s chest, and his first, strongest instinct was to drop the drinks and walk the hell out, but...

Emerald eyes lifted as Mulder approached. Krycek observed the stony expression and firm set of the usually lush lips, and he smiled up at Mulder.

"Well, that didn’t take you too long."

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing." Mulder looked at each of the two men, who acted as though he wasn’t even there, then he looked back to Krycek. "Here’s your drink."

Krycek took the glass from Mulder’s hand then turned his attention on the others.

"Okay, boys. Off you go."

The one who had whispered in Krycek’s ear, pouted up at him.

"Can’t I stay? Please?"

Krycek slipped a glance at Mulder and smiled ever so slightly.

"No, I’m afraid not. I appreciate your keeping me company though, while my Fox was gone."

The two got up, still ignoring Mulder.

"If you change your mind, I’m Jeff."

"And I’m Dusty," the other said, and with that, the two brushed past Mulder, who turned to stare coldly after them.

"Sit down, Fox," Krycek coaxed sweetly. "Have your drink."

Mulder turned around, hesitating for a moment before slowly sinking down to the floor. He stared into his drink for so long that Krycek took notice.

"What’s wrong?"

"Nothing."

"I don’t believe that." Krycek reached out to pet Mulder’s head, and the older man twitched away from his touch.

"Just don’t feel like the drink any more."

Krycek let his hand drop. "Why not?"

Mulder shrugged.

"Are you upset because those boys were keeping me company while you were gone?"

"I didn’t touch either of them," Mulder said flatly. "Didn’t say anything to them."

"No, you didn’t. But you’re still upset." Krycek’s fingers slid into Mulder’s hair and gently pulled his head back. "Aren’t you?"

"I have no right to be upset," Mulder mumbled, not fighting Krycek’s grip and not meeting his eyes. "No right."

Squinting down at Mulder, Krycek let go of his hair and smoothed it back into place.

"Have your drink, Fox. Then we’ll dance some more."

Mulder slammed down his drink then, as Krycek had promised, they had a few more dances.

During a slow song, Mulder looked over Krycek’s shoulder to find the man he’d seen earlier by the entrance, staring at him. Instead of looking away, he continued to stare. The man’s mouth opened, and his tongue extended, licking the air.

Mulder should have looked away immediately. What he did instead was give the man a smoky stare and slowly lick the corner of his mouth.

When Krycek had danced enough, he took Mulder’s leash in hand and led him back to their table.

"You want another drink? Mulder asked.

"Yeah, I would." Krycek smiled at Mulder. Thank you."

He gave Mulder more money, unhitched the leash, and watched as the other man disappeared into the crowd.

Well, so far so good. Aside from a little pouting because of the unexpected company, Fox was doing okay. Satisfied, Krycek slouched back in his chair and watched the activities going on around him.

Mulder moved slowly through the crowd, looking around. Up ahead, he caught sight of the man he’d been flirting with while dancing with Alex. He sashayed by the man, giving him a lingering, sideways glance and continued on to the bar. Almost as soon as he arrived at his destination, he felt a large, warm presence behind him.

"You got a damn sexy mouth."

Mulder smirked but didn’t turn around.

"I’ll bet you suck cock like nobody’s business."

Mulder turned his head and looked at the other man out of the corner of his eye.

"Your boyfriend’s one lucky bastard."

"He’s not my boyfriend."

"No? So, what’re you doing? Just experimenting to see if you like the lifestyle?"

Mulder looked back to the bar, waiting to place his order.

"Pretty thing like you should belong to someone."

"Who says I don’t?"

"Do you?"

"Why do you want to know?" Aren’t two enough for you?" Mulder looked around. "Where are they, anyway?"

"Waiting for me at my table. And no, two aren’t enough. Not if I want a third...or a ninth."

"Wouldn’t they be a little upset if you trotted another man up without a heads up?"

"No, they wouldn’t. They’re slaves. They have no say in anything I do."

"So, they’d accept me or anyone else with no reservation?"

"Exactly."

"What if they’re unhappy about it? How would you know?"

"If they were unhappy with any aspect of our relationship, they’re free to leave. They can, you know. Any time they want. But they won’t. They love me. I treat them well. Would you like to speak to them? They’ll tell you. Then maybe you’ll change your mind and join us."

Krycek looked at his watch for the second time. It had been almost twenty minutes since Fox had left, and there was no sign of him returning.

He drummed his finger on the table and looked around.

Five more minutes, then he’d go looking for him.

The bartender finally made his way over to the end of the bar, and Mulder placed his order.

"Well?"

"I have to be getting back."

"Are you sure? I mean, if you don’t belong to anyone, there’s no reason why you can’t come spend some time with me and my boys."

"I told you, I never said I didn’t belong to anyone."

"But you never said you did. So, you must not. If you did, and you were at least content, you’d be proud to tell me." He reached out and stroked the side of Mulder’s face. "Come on, beautiful. Come with me."

"He’s not going anywhere."

The man turned around to find Krycek right behind him. Krycek ignored him for the moment, staring intently at Mulder.

"What are you doing, Fox?"

Mulder stared back at Krycek for a moment before smiling up at the other man, who had turned to look back at him.

"I’m talking."

The man, who had at least three inches on them, turned again to look down at Krycek.

"Yeah. We’re talking. That okay with you?"

Not the least bit intimidated by the man’s size, Krycek cast an icy gaze on him.

"No, it isn’t. Not by a long shot. Especially when you’re touching him."

"He was just being friendly," Mulder said coolly. "You know, kinda the way you were just being friendly with those men earlier."

He should have known that Mulder wasn’t going to just ‘get over’ that.

"Let’s go back to our table, Fox."

As Krycek reached out to snap the leash onto Mulder’s collar, the man brushed his hand away.

"He’ll go sit down if and when he’s..."

He didn’t get to finish his sentence. The next thing he knew, he was being slammed face first onto the bar, and his arm was being wrenched up behind his back.

"You listen to me," Krycek hissed. "You don’t touch me or what’s mine... ever."

"All right. All right," the man gasped as sweat broke out on his forehead, and he winced at the pain. "Come on, man. Let me go."

Krycek released him, and he backed away, rubbing his injured arm.

"Get the fuck out of my sight," Krycek commanded. "If I see you again, I’ll rip that arm off and feed it to you."

The man slunk away quickly, then Krycek turned his full attention on Mulder. Furious green eyes clashed with equally agitated hazel.

"We’re leaving."

Mulder stood his ground, staring daggers at him.

Krycek’s tone went from merely incensed to quietly menacing.

"Fox. Let’s. Go."

"Why?" Mulder taunted. "So you can punish me for doing the same thing that you just did?"

"The same... what?"

"I know what this is, okay?" Mulder spat, drawing the attention of a few people around the bar. "I’m yours. I do what you want, when you want, however you fucking want, but I have no claim on you. You can flirt with anyone else, you can touch...hell, you can fuck ‘em right in front of me, and I’m not supposed to say shit about it. Well, you know what? Fuck that." His hands rose to his neck, tugging at the fastening of the collar and ripping it off. He threw it at Krycek. "And fuck you."

Krycek caught the collar as it hit him in the chest and stood quietly as Mulder stormed past him. Mere seconds went by before a voice sounded behind him.

"Still enjoying the challenge?"

Krycek closed his eyes for a moment then turned in the direction of the amused voice, glaring at C.J.

"He sure is a feisty one. But uh...worth it?"

Krycek stared for a moment then heaved a long, hard sigh. He pocketed the collar, whirled around and walked out.

END

Previous

Next