Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Afternoon, all. As some of you, especially those of us on the east coast of the U.S., know, our first hurricane this year is named Alex, and it’s heading toward our friends in North Carolina. I hope everyone there makes it through okay. Anyway, I figured I’d take a quick break from my story to toss out this little quickie.

Have a great day!

~ Aries (August 2004)

Hurricane Alex

by Aries

X-Files Mulder/Krycek

NC-17 for m/m sexual situations

Disclaimer: Fox and Alex are the property of 1013. Hurricane Alex apparently belongs to North Carolina. Batten down the hatches, kids. Good luck, and stay safe.

"Hurricane Alex."

The sable head poked up from behind the chair Alex was searching under.

"Huh? What’d I do?"

Fox smiled as he continued to read the paper. "Not you." He turned the paper around and pointed at the front page article. "The storm. First hurricane of the season. They named him Alex."

"Oh." Alex ducked back behind the chair. "Cute. Who names those things, anyway?"

"Don’t know. They apparently know what they’re doing, though."

"What d’you mean by that?"

"This storm couldn’t have been any more appropriately named."

"You comparing me to a violent, destructive force of nature, Fox?"

Fox flipped the paper down and raised his eyebrows at the man, who was again looking at him.

Alex rose up on his knees and planted his hands on his hips. "Is that what you think of me?"

Fox smirked and returned to his paper.

"Nice," Alex huffed then crawled over to the sofa and stared looking under it.

"What are you doing?" Fox finally asked when Alex hit his leg and motioned for him to put his feet up on the coffee table.

"Scully called while you were in the shower. She thinks she lost an earring here last night."

"Oh."

"So, where’s it headed?"

"What? Oh, Alex? North Carolina."

"Is it coming up the coast?"

"Supposedly, he’s gonna bounce off and head out to sea."

"Do you have to refer to it as if it’s a person?"

"He’s got a name," Fox argued. "Your name. How’d you like me to refer to you as ‘it’?"

"I’m a person!"

"I know some people who’ll give you a hundred to one against that."

"Yeah, well they can kiss my ass." Alex finished searching under half of the sofa, then he popped up and pointed at Fox. "And you can kiss my ass too."

"What? Why me?"

Alex shoved the coffee table aside, sending discarded sections of the newspaper flying and Fox’s feet thumping to the floor, then he reached up, curling his fingers in the older man’s shirt and pulled him off of the sofa, throwing him to the floor.

"Oww!" Fox shouted as his head hit the hardwood floor. "That..."

Before he could finish complaining, Alex was on him, initiating a hard kiss. Fox succumbed easily, forgetting about the headache he’d most likely have later, and he wound his arms around the younger man, opening his mouth for a deeper kiss. With a harsh grunt, Alex accepted the offering, and his tongue plunged into the moist warmth as his hands worked at freeing Fox of his shirt.

Fox groaned into the mouth assaulting his own, and he struggled to work his arms free of his shirt. When that was finally done, Alex began to work on his jeans, tugging the button free of the hole then jerking the zipper down. He had to break the kiss to pull Fox’s jeans off, but not before inflicting a bruising bite to the older man’s lower lip.

"Shit!"

"Shut up."

Alex made quick work of his own jeans before yanking Fox into a sitting position.

"Get on your hands and knees."

"C’mon, Alex, the floor’s hard."

Alex pulled the seat cushions off of the sofa and motioned to them. Fox kneeled on the cushions, and Alex leaned over him.

"Be right back." Alex bit down on Fox’s shoulder, drawing a pained grunt from the older man. "Don’t move." Delivering a not so gentle slap to Fox’s ass, he got up and left the room. He returned in seconds, slathering a generous amount of lube onto his cock. Dropping to his knees, he pulled Fox back with one hand while guiding his cock into the other man’s ass with the other.

Fox’s head snapped back, and he let out a loud howl as Alex drove into him. As he reached out to grab onto the coffee table, his intended means of support slid from his grip, crashing into the end table. The hard jolt knocked Fox’s coffee cup over and spilled its contents all over the polished surface.

"Down," Alex grated, pushing on the back of Fox’s neck until the older man’s head was touching the floor, then he grasped Fox’s hips with both hands and repeatedly pounded into him. He growled through grated teeth as orgasm approached, and he reached under Fox and began to jerk his cock quickly. "Now," he gasped as it began for him. "Now."

Choking sobs rolling in his throat, Fox came, semen hitting the floor and leather cushion as Alex came deep inside his ass.

"God...ah, fuck." Alex continued to slam erratically into his lover until all tremors ceased, then he slumped over Fox’s back, and the two collapsed to the floor.

Trapped between Alex’s dead weight and the sticky floor, Fox lay motionless until lack of air prompted him to squirm.

"Alex... get... I can’t breathe."

Alex lifted up a bit, allowing Fox to roll out from under him, and he dropped again to the floor. Fox sat up beside him, raking his hand through his hair as he looked around and began to chuckle.

"What’s so funny?" came the mumbled question from the floor.

"Look at the room."

Alex rose up onto his elbows and surveyed his immediate surroundings.

Sofa cushions splattered with semen and scattered on the floor, newspaper and clothing everywhere, coffee running across the end table and dripping onto the floor... Fox bruised and disheveled...

Fox saw the blank look on Alex’s face and laughed harder. "Ouch. Shit." He lifted a hand to the back of his head and winced.

Alex sat up. "What is so damn funny?" He asked again, genuinely unaware of the joke.

"I was just thinking that the National Hurricane Center was way off with their prediction."

Then Alex got it.

"Ha, ha, haaaa."

Fox smirked as Alex lay back, pulling him down to the floor by his hair. "Things could’ve been worse," he supposed, throwing a leg over Alex’s hips and nuzzling the younger man’s throat.

Alex tilted his head, waiting for an explanation.

Hazel eyes sparkling with amusement scanned the room then came to rest on the other man.

"Could’ve had flooding damage too."

END

Email Aries

Return to the Fiction Page