Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

I got a wonderful mass feedback e-mail from Jonah the other day and she'd mentioned that there was a scene in Green Eyed Monster where Alex is teasing Mulder and asks him to describe his cock. Mulder's more than a bit frustrated and tells Alex he'll do it later. Well, she was a bit disappointed that I never readdressed that, so I'd like to do it now. How's this, Jonah?

Green Eyed Monster IV:
Snippet

By Aries

Rated NC-17 m/m sexual situations

Disclaimer: As much as I wish they were, they aren't mine. They're his. Even though they have much more fun with me...

Alex walked in from the bathroom and dropped into bed next to his dozing lover. "So..."

"So, what?"

"You said you'd tell me later what my cock looks like."

"What? I...Alex, that was two nights ago. You're still thinking about it?"

Alex nodded, eyes sparkling in the pale light. "You said you'd tell me...in minute detail, if memory serves."

"Alex," Fox laughed, "I was just trying to get you to fuck me. You don't really think I..."

"You don't know, do you?" Alex gave him a hurt pout. "What if I was missing and that was the only way you could describe me? Or...or what if some maniac kidnapped me and a whole bunch of other guys and cut all our dicks off, and you had only a few minutes to find the right one so they could reattach it..."

"That's sick, Alex."

"Maybe so, but what would you do? What if you picked out the wrong one and I got stuck with some little geek's three-inch weenie? I'd never forgive you."

Fox threw an arm across his eyes. "I can't even believe we're having this conversation...why leave it up to me? Why couldn't you pick out your own?"

"Some guy just cut off my dick, Fox. Do you really think I'm in any shape to be describing it?"

"Of course not. God, what was I thinking?"

Alex smirked down at him, snapping his fingers. "Okay, I'm Lieutenant Smith and you're describing Alex's cock to me. Go."

Fox released a loud bark of laughter. "Okay, you sick bastard. It's about six inches long when erect..."

"Six?"

"Uh....seven?"

Alex sneered at him but remained silent.

"...and three quarters...and uh..." Fox grinned at him. "Thick. Really thick. So thick that I practically have to unhinge my jaw to..."

"Aaaall right, all right."

Fox laughed softly. There's a tiny little mole on the underside. Just about a half inch from the head..."

"There is?"

"Yeah. Let's see, what else...the skin feels like a cross between velvet and satin. But what's underneath feels like hot steel."

One dark eyebrow arched. "Hot steel, huh?"

"Yeah." Fox closed his eyes and moaned softly. "I love the feel of it. Love how it slides down my throat...or fills my ass...God, it's such a tight fit. It hurts sometimes at first, but I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world."

Alex listened hypnotized, but when Fox paused, he quickly shook off the spell that low, sensuous tone had begun to cast over him. "Anything else?"

Fox smiled at the rasp in the younger man's voice. "Yeah, when he's excited, it turns a deep reddish-purple and the veins stand out like a relief map of the Rockies. There are no curves or twists that I can recall, but it does do this pointing thing."

"Pointing?"

"Yeah. At me. Like it's reaching for me or something." He laughed. "I guess it kinda likes me."

"It loves you."

"How do you know?"

"Call it a hunch. Well...Mr. Mulder, I think I've got good news for you. I believe I may have found your cock."

"So quickly?"

"Yup. Is it..." Alex whipped the sheet off, revealing his very rigid erection. "...this one?"

"Fox scrutinized his lover's cock, frowning. "Sure looks like it." He moved in a little closer, tilting his head. "There's a little mole here..."

"Wanna do a taste test?" Alex asked, waggling his eyebrows.

"I think that might be a good idea," Fox agreed and ducked his head, unceremoniously sucking Alex's cock into his mouth. Unrelenting, he worked the rigid shaft, delighting in his lover's impatient cries. Only seconds later, Alex began to buck frantically, emptying himself down Fox's throat.

Fox released Alex's gradually subsiding erection and gently licked it clean. He kissed the tip and smiled down at the organ now at rest amongst the bed of dark hair. "That's it," he chuckled, sliding up to kiss the younger man.

"What's it?" Alex moaned wearily.

"That's the cock I know and love. Look how cute it is now. All short, and fat, and wrinkly like a Shar-pei puppy..."

"S'cuse me?"

"You wanted to know, Lieutenant Smith. That's the whole description."

Alex cut his eyes away. "Shar-pei puppy..." His gaze snapped back. "How did I go from velvet-covered, hot steel to cute and wrinkly?"

"Do I have to talk you through the process?"

Alex glared at him then looked down at his full-blown erection. His eyes rose again to meet Fox's, and an evil grin curled his lips. "Talk?" In an instant, he spun the older man beneath him, pinning him to the mattress. "'Fraid not, babe. I prefer the hands-on method of learning."

Fox's laugh turned into a moan as Alex licked and bit a path straight to his cock.

"I thought you said hands on?"

"Figure of speech."

And those were the last words out of Alex's mouth before it closed over the head of his lover's cock. Minutes later, Fox lay spent and sprawled beneath the weight of Alex's body.

"Awww."

Fox lifted his head a couple of inches off the pillow and followed Alex's gaze. Green eyes sparkled down at him.

"Now you're all cute and wrinkly too."

"Happy now?"

"Yep. Now we're even."

"Wonderful." Fox kissed the top of Alex's head and wrapped him in his arms. "Now go to sleep, dammit, some of us have to work tomorrow."

Alex grinned, snuggling into Fox's warmth. "Night, babe."

"G'night, Lexei." He kissed the younger man again and murmured softly into his hair, "I love you."

A soft snicker drifted up to his ears.

"Woof."

END

Previous

Next

Return to Fiction Page