Joseph C and Harriett M Taylor Pyatt
Joseph C Pyatt was born c1851 in Cherokee County, North Carolina, to William and Matilda Loving Pyatt. The Pyatt family was in Cherokee County, North Carolina, before migrated to Missouri before the 1860 census where they appeared in Webster County.
Joseph married on March 8, 1876 in Washington County, Arkansas, Harriet M Taylor (book D pg 500). "Harriett" was born c1853 according to their marriage license which gave his age as 25 and hers as 23.
On the 1880 census, Joseph and Harriet were enumerated in Elm Springs, Washington County, Arkansas, as follows:
- Pyatt, Joseph C age 29 born NC / WM / Married / Farmer / father/mother born NC
- Pyatt, Harriet M (Wife) age 28 born AR / WF / Married / Keeping House / father born IN/mother born VA
This enumeration was taken from familysearch.org (page 525D). On 525C was Joseph's brother, John W Pyatt, with his wife, Mary C Suttle and living with her parents, Silas and Rebecca Suttle.
- "The Pyatt Family of Western North Carolina" 1977 Martha A Pyatte
- Dean Bybee DBybee2864@aol.com
- 1880 Washington Co, AR, census
- Washington Co, AR, marriage records