Frank and Bessie Nash Pyeatt
Frank Edward Pyeatt was the son of George W and Hetty Moss Pyeatt and was born September 26, 1893 in Winona, Missouri, and died September 4, 1967 in Doniphan, Ripley County, Missouri. He was diabetic and is buried in the Johnson Chapel Cemetery in Doniphan, Missouri. He married Bessie Nash June 16, 1916 in Eminence, Shannon County, Missouri. She was the daughter of Henry and Bertha McMillan Nash. Bessie died of Artierschlerosis and is buried in Bruceton, Tennessee.
Children of Frank Pyeatt and Bessie Nash are:
The death certificate of their first born son, Henry, appears below. Note that the informant was Frank Pyeatt. I find it interesting that he gave his own place of birth as Douglas County, Missouri and that Bessie was 'Dessie' (which might have only been misheard by the writer):
- Henry Edward Pyeatt b: June 24, 1917 in Gang, Shannon Co, MO d: July 23, 1917 in Gang, Shannon Co, MO (buried Knuckles Cemetery, Shannon Co, MO)
- William Other Pyeatt b: January 24, 1920 in Gang, Shannon Co, MO d: of Pneumonia 1934 in Warm Springs, Randolph Co, AR (buried in the Overby Cemetery, Maynard, Randolph Co, AR)
- Jewel Wilbur Pyeatt b: July 17, 1924 Engelberg, Randolph Co, AR d: June 22, 1996 in Mena, Polk Co, AR m: 1946 Randolph Co, AR, Lucille Hayes
- Lucy May Pyeatt b: January 31, 1927 Corning, Clay Co, AR d: December 22, 1984 in Rogers, Benton Co, AR m: March 29, 1944 Dalton, Randoph Co, AR Earl Venson Mars (Lucy died of Heart Failure (she suffered from heart disease and high blood pressure) and is buried in the Macedonia Cemetery, Warm Springs, Arkansas. Earl died of Congestive Heart Failure (he also suffered from Emphysema) and is also buried in the Macedonia Cemetery. He served in the US Army from 1942-1946)
- Dorothy Pyeatt b: January 27, 1930 m1: Jack Howard and m2: Dale "Tiny" Kessler d: Nov 1977 in Buena Vista, TN
- Tilman Franklin Pyeatt b: August 26, 1933 m: 1956 in Tokyo, Japan, Lena Seako Hisada (they divorced in 1971. Tilman now lives in Mountain View, Stone County, AR. He and Saeko had three children: Marilyn Pyeatt Fry (Marilyn813909897@cs.com); Gene Pyeatt (firstname.lastname@example.org); and Lehman Pyeatt of Las Vegas, Nevada)
- David Eugene Pyeatt b: May 1, 1938 in Warm Springs, Randolph Co, AR d: May 19, 1995 in Nebraska City, Otoe County, NE m: February 4, 1980 Miami, Otawwa County, OK, Darlene Woolverton (David died of a Massive Coronary and is buried in the Wyuka Cemetery, Nebraska City, Otoe County, NE. He was a janitor at the Nebraska City, NE, Power Plant.)
Missouri State Board of Health; Death Certificate #27472; County: Shannon; Township: Blair; City: (blank) Registration District: 1117; File No. 2 ; Primary Registration District: 6079; Registered No: 3; Full Name: Henry Frank Pyeatt; Sex: Male; Race: White; Marital status: Single; Date of birth: June 24, 1917; Age: - yrs - mos 30 ds; Birthplace: Gang Mo; Name of Father: Frank Ed. Pyaett; Birthplace of Father: Douglas Co. Mo.; Maiden name of Mother: Dessie Nash; Birthplace of Mother: Gang Mo.; Informant and address: F.E. Pyaett, Dagonia Mo.; Filed: July 25, 1917 R. Meyer; Date of Death: July 23 , 1917; Attended from/to: - ; Cause of Death and duration: unknown 30 days; Contributory and duration: - ; Physician and address: - ; Place of burial or removal: Knuckles Cemetery; Date of burial: July 24, 1917; Undertaker and address: Ed. Williams, Gang Mo.