Wiliam A and Anna Adeline Pyatt Jackson
Anna Adeline Pyatt was born in March 1858, in Illinois (probably Perry County) to Isreal 'Izri' J and Mary J Craig Pyatt and died cSeptember 12, 1902, (probably in Perry County, Illinois).
Anna married August 29, 1888, in Perry County, Illinois, William A Jackson who was born February 1860 in Illinois to William and Elizabeth ? Jackson.
The known children of William and Anna were as follows:
In the July 23, 1897, issue of the "Du Quoin Tribune" published in Perry County, Illinois, Anna and William along with their children Mary and Pyatt are listed as having attended the wedding celebration of George and Olive Wham Pyatt. George was Anna's younger brother. Also in attendance were several other of their siblings including: John Pyatt and his son, Raymond; James Pyatt and his son, Frank; Francis Pyatt Baird and her husband Porter and daughter, Florence; and Nettie and Mary Pyatt.
- William Pyatt Jackson b: Jun 1889 IL
- Mary E Jackson b: Jul 1891 IL
- infant Jackson b&d: bef 1900
Their first appearance was on the 1900 census in DuQuoin, Perry County, Illinois with William's parents as follows:
- Jackson, William age 68 born Dec 1831 ENG / wm / married 45 yrs / father/mother born ENG / immigrated 1852 / farmer
- Jackson, Elizabeth (wife) age 68 born Jan 1832 IL / wf / married 45 yrs / father born KY/mother born PA
- Jackson, William A (son) age 40 born Feb 1860 IL / wm / married 12 yrs / father born ENG/mother born IL / (no occupation listed)
- Jackson, Anna A (d-in-law) age 42 born Mar 1858 IL / wf / married 12 yrs / 3 children/2 living / father/mother born IL
- Jackson, William P (g-son) age 10 born Jun 1889 IL / wm / single / father/mother born IL
- Jackson, Mary E (g-daughter) age 8 born Jul 1891 IL / wf / single / father/mother born IL
This family enumerated #85/86 pg 30A (ancestry.com image 9/32). Their neighbors were Maud Jones, James Davis, Jacob House, R Wheatley, W Terry, James White, * , John Stevens, George Beattie, and James Stewart.
Living in Pickneyville, Perry County, Illinois, were Anna's siblings, Frances Pyatt Baird, John L Pyatt, James M Pyatt and George W Pyatt.
Anna's death was reported in the September 12, 1902, issue of the DuQuoin Tribune as follows:
- Jackson, Anna (nee Pyatt) Mrs. age 44; Page 4; Column 3
- 1900 federal census of Perry Co, IL
- Marriage records of Perry Co, IL
- DuQuoin Tribune newspaper abstracts
Updated Oct 2006
Back to Home
Back to Isreal J and Mary Craig Pyatt Page