Site hosted by Build your free website today!



return to metaton home page
THE ARICA WAY sm Cult Help Site
The Amazon Adventure

Have you had any interaction with the "Oscar Ichazo Foundation", which is ostensibly a religious foundation but is more probably a tax avoidance device which is run by and in conjunction with Arica Institute Inc. for the personal benefit of Oscar Ichazo.

If you have concerns about how the "Oscar Ichazo Foundation" is run or specific information that leads you to believe that it is in violation of US Tax Law, for example if you have been solicited for donations to buy paintings made by an Arica artist as a birthday present for Ichazo, please contact the email address below or file a complaint directly with the United States Internal Revenue Service:

How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:

Internal Revenue Service Fresno, CA 93888

If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:

* Name and address of the person you are reporting
* The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
* A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
* The years involved
* The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
* Your name, address and daytime telephone number

Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential.

Frequently Asked Questions - 1.13 IRS Procedures: Reporting Fraud

How to Report Abusive Tax Promotions and/or Promoters:

Complete the referral form which documents the information necessary to report an abusive tax avoidance scheme. The form can be mailed or faxed to the IRS address and fax number on the form.

How to Report Abusive CPAs, Attorneys or Enrolled Agents:

Report suspicious actions by tax professionals to the email address of the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility.