Forsaken Author Pairing Rating Subject

Disclaimer:

I do not own Weiß Kreuz or any of its characters. I just love them to no end and have a very twisted imagination. Please be aware that I am extremely poor so suing me will do you no good. Thanks.

Warning: Lemon Yaoi / Violence / Explicit Language / Angst

Pairings: Schuldich x Yohji / Ran x Ken / Omi + Nagi / Jei + Aya

FYI: { Telepathic speech } - Inner thoughts -- [ Flashback ]

Author's Notes:

Well, here it is, chapter 14 of Crimson Embrace. Angst, revelations, sap galore, and lemony goodness are coming your way in this installment, hopefully making the extremely long wait worth it.

My thanks go out to all of the incredible people who've reviewed and emailed me, inspiring me to newer heights. Thank you so much for the support. I'd also like to thank my betas, Anney and Nev, and my wonderful friend, Nekojita, for their wonderful and helpful input on this chapter. Thanks, guys!

Okay, that's it for now. Enjoy the fic and please, don't forget to review!

Thanks,

Forsaken

Crimson Embrace

Chapter 14 - Knowledge And Forgiveness

Sitting on the floor, tense and confused, Omi tried to calm his frayed nerves, but found it hopeless. After all that had happened, he just couldn't relax. Bradley Crawford, the former leader of Schwarz, the man who had disappeared without a trace four years ago, was about to make a revelation. Whether it would turn out to be a good one or not was yet to be determined. Either way however, Omi knew that whatever Crawford told them would be yet another confirmation of the 'changes' the Sodinu had wrought upon them all. Omi's hand fisted over his bent knee. Dammit, why is this happening? All we wanted was to lead a normal life. To get away from the nightmare we'd lived in for so long.

Nagi's hand came over his clenched one, and Omi shifted his gaze away from Crawford, setting his blue eyes on the man he loved more than life itself. Beautiful and caring beyond imagining, Nagi looked at him, concern evident within his dark blue orbs, and Omi eyes softened. Wanting to reassure his beloved, he opened his fist and entwined their fingers, his gaze conveying his love. No matter what happens, no matter what's happening to me, I have to stay strong. I have to protect the ones I love.

"Alright," Crawford said, breaking the tense silence.

Omi looked up at the older brunette once again, and held his breath, unable to hold back the apprehension that was beginning to build up inside of him.

"We'll start with Tsukiyono." Crawford turned his gaze toward Omi. "From Sakura's description of what she saw, your gift will probably fall within the lines of healing and empathy."

"What?"

Crawford motioned to Omi's arm with his hand. "If my theory is correct, your wounds should be almost healed. See for yourself."

Omi looked at Crawford incredulously, his eyes full of disbelief, but he let go of Nagi's hand. What is he talking about? How can . . . Dammit, just shut up and take a look, he told himself.

Gazing down at forearm, Omi reached for the bandages covering the 8-inch gash he'd sustained in the car accident before his abduction, and slowly undid them, a part of him actually afraid of what he might find. When he saw the gauze hiding the wound from view, Omi took a deep breath and carefully lifted it. What the. . . .

Eyes wide open, heart ramming against his chest, Omi stared in shock at the now barely visible scar marring his skin. No way. How . . . How could this be possible? The wound had already been well on its way to closing up, and from what Sakura had told him, it had been healing rather quickly. But that was only a few hours ago. How could it have healed so much in such a short period of time?

Nagi's soft gasp brought Omi back to reality, and he looked up to meet Crawford's amber-brown gaze, his mind full of confusion and worry.

"As an empath," Crawford continued, "you should be able to sense strong emotion and influence the emotions of others."

Omi swallowed. "And what about the . . . the healing?"

"Your ability to heal may vary depending on your level of resilience and skill. You'll be able to channel your energy through your hands most likely, and be capable of repairing bones and tissue. It's a very exhausting gift, one that will require much of your focus and strength." Crawford paused a moment. "Healing is usually a defensive gift, but it can also be used offensively."

"What do you mean?" Omi asked, unable to comprehend how the ability to heal could be used to attack an opponent.

"Healing, when focused properly, whether on purpose or out of instinct, can be used to cause bodily harm. It can be projected in such a way that it can flood your enemy's nervous system with pain, muscles spasms, and seizures until the body can no longer sustain itself. In short, if your ability deems it possible, you can kill as well as heal."

Omi looked at Crawford with stunned eyes, his mind trying to process what he'd just been told. My God. He was afraid. More than afraid actually. He was terrified. Terrified of his new gift, of the effect it would have on him and the others, of the repercussions it could cause if not used properly. And there was something else, something that was nagging at the recesses of his mind, something that told him that his gift would indeed entail more than healing and empathy. Much more.

[ "In short, if your ability deems it possible, you can kill as well as heal." ]

Omi took hold of Nagi's hand once more, and tried desperately to calm himself down, using logic to push down the waves of panic threatening to overcome him, to regain a measure of control over his quaking emotions. With determination fueling him, Omi concentrated on what Crawford was now telling Ken. And as he sat there in the presence of those he cared most for, Omi could only hope that he and the others would be able to figure out what was happening before it was too late.

Holy shit, thought Ken in awe, Omi's an empath 'and' a healer . . . And possibly more. Looking over at Omi, he could tell that his friend was more than worried about the possibility of having such abilities. Nagi faired no better, the other man's almost delicate features were lined with concern, and . . . fear? Dammit, I feel the same way. I'm afraid of what Crawford's going to say about me . . . about Ran.

A part of him wanted to know what power was leashed within him, but the saner part of him, the part of him that was scared shitless right now, didn't want to listen, didn't want to have his world 'officially' turned upside down. However, as he locked onto Crawford's eyes, Ken knew it was unavoidable. He was next on the 'to know' list, and there was no backing away from what was about to be revealed. Ken tightened his hold over Ran's hand. Fuck.

"Hidaka," Crawford said. "You are probably what is termed to be an Aerokinetic."

Ken frowned. Aero ---- Huh? ""What does that mean?"

"It means that you will probably have the ability to control the wind ---- the air itself. You will be capable of manipulating it to do your bidding. It is an ability that can cause much destruction if not handled properly, therefore, it will demand much of your concentration and control."

"Man," Ken whispered, as he leaned his body against his lover, seeking comfort. He hadn't expected 'that' to be his gift. He was about to protest, not wanting to believe that such a power actually existed within him, but just as he was about to open his mouth a memory filtered through his mind.

[ ""Your door had a yellowish glow to it, and it felt as if it were shifting in place somehow." ]

Shifting in place . . . Just like . . . Shit. Ken felt Ran's arm wrap itself around his shoulders, distracting him from his thoughts, and he was grateful to have his beloved so near, of having his lover's warmth to soothe him now that he had an idea of how different he'd really become. God, I wish we could just go back home and pretend that this never happened.

It just wasn't fair. To have finally obtained a peaceful existence, free of bloodshed and despair, only to have it ripped away from you without a moment's warning. It was all just a cruel twist of fate and a fucking bitch to swallow. We earned it, dammit. We earned the right to be happy . . . Didn't we? ""This blows," Ken voiced out loud, before he could stop himself, anger lacing his words.

Crawford tilted his head in silent conformance, before turning his serious gaze onto Ran, causing Ken to stiffen next to the redhead. What in the world could Ran's power be?

"Fujimiya ----"

"Fire," the solitary word came from his lover's mouth, and Ken could only stare, wide-eyed, as Crawford nodded in agreement. Fire?

"How could you possibly know that, Ran?" Aya asked from where she sat next to Sakura, bewilderment clearly evident on her pretty yet pale face.

Ran shrugged and looked down at his feet. "Sakura's description of what she saw during the link is very similar to what I've read in many books on myth and symbolism. Fire is usually attributed to the color red, and considering that Sakura felt heat emanating from the door that represented my power . . . It's a safe assumption to believe that my 'gift' lies within fire."

"You're right," Crawford stated, looking at Ran with a mixture of surprise and respect. "You more than likely possess a form of Pyrokinesis."

"A form? There's more than one?" asked Ken, his brow furrowed. Everything was getting so fucking complicated.

Crawford nodded. "Yes, in a way. You see, there are different levels to Pyrokinesis. Some Pyrokinetics can manipulate every aspect of fire while others cannot. Those that aren't able to control every facet of a flame make up for that fault by developing what control they do have to its fullest potential."

Ken looked at Ran, his mind whirling with more questions. He was utterly fascinated, which made no sense considering he had been scared out of his mind but a moment ago. What level of control would Ran possess? The strongest, Ken thought suddenly, somehow knowing his assessment to be true.

"What about Yohji?" asked Sakura in a tired voice. The brunette, still resting on the sofa, was fully awake now, her serious expression a mixture of worry and speculation.

All eyes once again latched onto their former enemy, and Ken held his breath, as fear for Yohji settled in the pit of his stomach. He thought back to the damage Yohji's release of power had caused in the hallway of the small apartment building they were in, and pondered over what it could possibly mean. It seemed like he burned everything around him. But . . . Wouldn't that make him a Pyro too?

Ken felt Ran's hand tighten over his own, a sure sign of the tension and concern his lover was now feeling in light of everything that had come to pass; they mirrored his own. Nervously, he waited for the final revelation to descend upon them, and as Crawford began to speak, Ken sent out a desperate prayer, one that would hopefully grant his friend mercy.

Running his hand through Yohji's golden hair, Schuldich closed his eyes and rested his head on his lover's pillow. He moved his body closer, needing to feel his lover's warmth against him, and released a shaky breath, as he slowly draped his arm over Yohji's slender waist. Dammit. What are we going to do?

Schuldich sighed. Try as he might, he just couldn't relax enough to fall asleep. How could he when he couldn't stop thinking, couldn't stop worrying? He didn't like this, didn't like feeling out of control, or out of sorts. Things around him had changed too fast and without warning. Everything's just such a fucking mess.

Schuldich opened his eyes and looked at his lover. His green gaze roamed over Yohji's beautiful features, and he felt the now familiar pang of guilt course through him. It was a feeling that was now ingrained inside of him, a gut-twisting emotion that would forever remind him of what he'd done to Yohji, remind of the things he'd said . . . remind him of the things he hadn't said. God, how could I have been such a fool? I treated him like shit, like our relationship didn't matter. He was right, wasn't he? I 'was' thinking of being with Brad again. Shit, I was 'so' stupid. No wonder he freaked out in the hallway.

A shudder ran through him at the recollection of the destruction Yohji's power had wrought. It frightened him to think that there could be more to the blonde than that mere burst of energy. The flames that had appeared on Yohji's hands, the aura surrounding his body had been . . . different. He had never before felt such power. It had been unique and had overwhelmed his senses. Schuldich frowned. If that had been a mere taste of what Yohji could do, then . . . What would happen once Yohji truly released what was inside of him? Shit. That wouldn't have happened if he'd been calm, if he'd been thinking straight. Yohji had come into his power out of anger, out of hurt, and it had been Schuldich's fault.

Yet again, he had hurt Yohji. How could I do that to him? And how could I have thought of being without him? That I could live without having him in my life?

In all honesty, Schuldich didn't think that he would've been capable of abandoning Yohji for his former lover. At least, not forever ---- not indefinitely. He knew now that eventually he would've realized his mistake, would've come to his senses, albeit too late to save his relationship with Yohji; the man would've never forgiven him. God, will he forgive me now? Was he too late to mend the damage his imbecility had caused?

Schuldich moved even closer to the slender blonde's prone form and rested his forehead on his Yohji's shoulder, breathing in his lover's scent, a scent that would've forever haunted him had he left Yohji's side in order to be with Bradley. This is my fault. Only mine. He had walked out on Yohji, had left the blonde alone with the knowledge that he still loved Bradley. How could he have done that? How could he have broken the heart of the one person who'd always been there for him no matter what? That had given him everything, even love? He had pushed Yohji away countless times, refusing to accept the love the man had unselfishly offered to him over and over again.

Schuldich's breath hitched, as he placed a gentle kiss upon his beloved's skin. I can never make up for what I've done to you . . . But I'll try. So help me, I'll try, Yotan. I'll try with all that I have in me.

At the feel of Schuldich's soft lips, Yohji began to stir. Schuldich held his breath, as eyes the color of emerald gems opened slowly and looked up at him.

"What about Yohji?"

Bradley looked over at Sakura and took a deep breath, uncertainty drumming though him. "Kudou's abilities are beyond my knowledge," he answered honestly, knowing it wouldn't appease his audience in the least.

Sure enough, it didn't.

"What?!" exclaimed Omi, his eyes large with shock.

"Okay, what the hell do you mean by that?" asked Ken, absolutely dumbfounded, as he sat up straighter beside his lover.

"Explain yourself, Crawford," Ran demanded, giving Bradley a glare that could make even him shiver in apprehension.

Sakura rolled her eyes, giving the angry men a glare of her own. "Stop trying to rip off his head, and he will."

Giving Sakura a look of gratitude, Bradley tried to convey his thoughts, his theory, on what a phenomenon Yohji Kudou really was. "Your friend has evolved to a higher level of power, a level in which my limited knowledge cannot possibly decipher or analyze."

Omi shook his head, obviously unwilling to accept Bradley's answer. "There has to be something you can tell us." The younger man's eyes suddenly narrowed, their blue depths clouding over. "You have an idea of what Yohji is, of what his abilities might be, don't you? I can . . . I can feel your indecision, but . . . I can also feel that something's very clear to you."

Bradley almost groaned. Empaths could be so annoying at times.

"Bradley, if you have the slightest inclination as to what is happening to Yohji, you should share it with us, even if it's a guess," Sakura said softly, encouraging him with her large eyes.

Bradley found himself unable to refuse her request, an occurrence that was at the moment quite baffling to him. "My knowledge on the matter of symbolism ---- of the meaning behind the colors in your vision, did not come from books alone. It also came from experience, from living day to day with people who were being trained to use such gifts to cause pain, to maim . . . to kill. Schwarz was based on such an existence, and each of us were taught to recognize one of our own, to read the auras of others and determine their weakness. It was how we survived long enough to prove our worth and gain a measure of freedom."

Bradley looked at Nagi and then at Jei, a look of understanding passing between them, before his whiskey colored eyes locked onto Sakura again. "What I say now is based on the knowledge that was ingrained into me, and is not to be taken as mere speculation."

Seeing that he had everyone's attention and silent concession, Bradley took a deep breath before he continued voicing his thoughts. "If you wish for me to take a guess . . . " Bradley allowed the ball to drop, "then I believe that Kudou probably possesses every psionic gift there is."

To say that everyone was surprised by his revelation would've been an understatement, Bradley surmised, as he took in the looks of shock and dismay around him. He couldn't blame them really. His words were not to be taken lightly.

"Please tell me you're exaggerating," Sakura said to him, a look of disbelief upon her beautiful features.

Bradley wished that he could lie to her, that he could retract his words, but he knew that he couldn't. He had sworn not to hold anything back from them, and he would not break his vow. "I'm not," he answered, willing them all to understand what he was trying to say. Maybe if I explain in more detail . . . "You described Kudou's door as having a silver color to it and an aura that alternated between black and white, correct?"

"Yes," Sakura replied with a nod.

"Black is usually symbolic of magic and rebirth, while white symbolizes the perfect unity of all colors. Silver is the stability ---- the balance between the two. If Kudou's power was represented by these colors as you say, then he is more than likely the embodiment of all psionic power . . . or will be once his abilities truly manifest. As such, the burst of energy he displayed before is just a small indication of what he may be capable of."

"Is he going to be alright?"

Bradley looked at Aya, noticing how tightly she was holding onto Jei's hand. Sitting next to her, the white-haired man stared back at him, his one eye practically willing Bradley to be honest yet merciful in his answer.

"I cannot be certain," he responded. "He is rare among our kind. Very few like him have been known to survive past adolescence, but . . . I believe that he will somehow get through this. Surviving the enhancement alone is proof enough of his strength. The true question is whether he'll be able to mentally handle his newfound gifts. He will either accept them or drive himself mad trying to deny them. If that occurs, we will all reel from the consequences."

Ken leaned forward and shoved his hands into his hair. "Man, this is just too much."

Reaching out a hand to rub gently across his lover's back in comfort, Ran's violet eyes shifted toward Bradley. "What do we do now?"

"We manifest your powers," was his reply, and Bradley literally felt the tension increase a tenfold within the room. "But first, I must speak with Kudou."

Ran frowned, his gaze suspicious. "Why?"

"I have my reasons, Fujimiya. But I'll explain them to you 'after' I've spoken to Kudou."

Without another word, Bradley stood and headed toward Schuldich and Yohji's bedroom, praying to a God he had thought himself no longer believing in that everything would somehow work itself out. It has to . . . It has to.

Yohji woke up to the feel of slender fingers running through his hair. Knowing that Schuldich was beside him, Yohji opened his eyes slowly and turned his head toward his left. Pain and uncertainty once again washed over him, as his eyes locked onto his lover's evergreen orbs.

"Hey," Schuldich said softly, the look on his face of one comfort and. . . .

No! Don't go there!

{ Why not? } Schuldich asked him, his voice a soft whisper upon his senses.

Angry at Schuldich's intrusion, Yohji frowned and pulled away slightly. "Don't," he commanded hoarsely, unable to handle the telepath's presence within his mind.

Schuldich sighed. "Are we going to talk about this?"

Yohji looked away from the redhead's piercing gaze, hurt choking him yet again, making it hard to speak. "Talk about what?" he somehow managed to ask. "Your relationship with Crawford?"

He closed his eyes and turned his face away, as feelings of despair and agony surged through him. A hand gently coaxed his chin upward, however, forcing Yohji to face the man who'd shattered his heart.

"Open your eyes, Yotan . . . Please?"

Not wanting to appear childish before his 'former' lover, Yohji did as Schuldich asked, his green eyes all but boring holes into the other man. "What do you want, 'Schuldich'?" he asked, pointedly using Schuldich's full name. Do you want to keep bleeding me dry? To dig the knife in deeper?

Schuldich winced, and Yohji realized that he'd unwittingly channeled his thoughts. "Serves you right," he said to the stubborn fool. "Stop reading my mind."

Red tendrils of hair danced along his skin, as Schuldich leaned closer, shaking his head. "I'm trying not to, but you're projecting your thoughts too strongly. You're practically shoving them into my head."

Yohji blinked. "What?"

"Yohji, do you remember what happened a little while ago . . . after we linked?"

Brows furrowing, Yohji tried to clear his jumbled thoughts. "I . . . I remember the link . . . and then this feeling of falling . . . then there was pain and," Yohji swallowed, "my head felt like it was about to explode. Thoughts were coming at me, grabbing me and not letting go when I tried to pull away. I felt like everyone was inside of me, and. . . ." Yohji suddenly stiffened, his memories quickly returning. Green eyes, blazing with fury and pain, latched onto Schuldich. "I read your thoughts."

"But you didn't read me completely, Yotan."

"I read enough!" Yohji rasped, anger overriding the pain lancing through him. "Or do you think I'm foolish enough to believe that you suddenly realized you love 'me' and not Crawford?" Yohji shook his head. "I don't fucking think so."

"Dammit, Yohji. Listen to me!" Schuldich demanded angrily.

Yohji took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He could feel something inside of him struggling to get free, needing to hurt Schuldich as the man had hurt him, but he held it at bay. Although Schuldich had broken his heart, had betrayed his love, Yohji couldn't stop caring for him. Not yet.

Turning his gaze away once more, Yohji stared at the white ceiling above him, his hands clenching at his sides. "Why are you trying to give me explanations, Schuldich?" he asked softly, his eyes now dull and empty, mirroring his soul. "You love Crawford," he continued. "Fine . . . I've accepted it. Just . . . Just let it go."

Strong hands suddenly grabbed his shoulders, shaking him with desperation, and forced him to meet his lover's turbulent gaze. What Yohji found whirling with the depths of Schuldich's eyes had him holding his breath and a feeling of hope foolishly stirring within him. He . . . He looks . . . scared, he thought, unable to tear his eyes away from the sight before him.

Try as he might, his lover was effectively blocking him, giving him no clue as to what was about to transpire between them. It doesn't matter anyway, Yohji concluded. As soon as I can, I'll leave his bed and stay with one of the others. He's just feeling guilty for hurting me. He cares for me . . . but nothing more. I . . . What we had is over, and I'm just going to have to accept that and move on. I won't let him stay with me out of fucking obligation. If he can't really love me, then I have to say . . . I have to say good-bye.

With a heavy heart, Yohji prepared himself for the inevitable.

Yohji's teary eyes stared into his own, and Schuldich truly knew what it was to be afraid. He'd thought he'd known what fear was like when Yohji had been taken from him, but now he realized that he hadn't. Not until he had looked into his lover's pain-filled gaze and saw . . . a silent good-bye. Oh, God. Don't leave me, Yohji.

"Forgive me, " Schuldich implored, uncaring of how his voice wavered, of how his eyes were filling with unshed tears. All that mattered to him right now was getting Yohji to realize the truth, to behold what was now so plain to see. { I was confused. I didn't mean it. I didn't, } his mind pleaded. "Please forgive me."

When Yohji spoke, his voice was hoarse and laced with pain. "You hurt me. More than you'll ever know. And . . ." Yohji lowered his eyes, slightly turning his face away from him again, "I don't think that I'll ever be able to forgive you for that."

Schuldich's heart nearly broke at the words, the agony and guilt of hurting his beloved almost too much for him to endure. I'm going to lose him . . . He's ---- No! I'm not going to let it happen, goddammit! Not without a fight.

Determination clearly written over his face, filling his eyes, Schuldich lifted Yohji's chin with his index finger and looked into the jade orbs that could always reach into him and see him for whom he was. "You don't have to forgive me, Yotan. I don't deserve it anyway." Schuldich paused, trying to keep his voice from breaking. "But, if you give me another chance, if you grant me the gift of staying with me, of sharing your life with me, I swear I'll spend the rest of my days showing you how much I truly love you. I'll prove to you that 'you', and only you, are my life ---- my sole reason for existing in this world."

Swallowing back the lump that was choking him, he reached out with both of his hands to wipe away the tears trailing down Yohji's cheeks. "If you grant me this final chance, I promise you that you will never ever have a reason to doubt my feelings for you or my commitment to our relationship again. Please, believe me."

His lover took in a deep breath and looked into Schuldich's eyes. A slimmer of hope could be seen within the emerald orbs fixated on him, and Schuldich's heart rammed into his chest. Please . . . Please. . . .

"What about . . . What about Crawford?" Yohji asked in a strained voice, his eyes determined to know the truth.

Schuldich ran his fingers down Yohji's face, looking at him with clear and unguarded eyes, and for the first time since he was but a boy, allowed someone to look into his soul. When he spoke, it took all that he had in him to keep his voice steady and strong.

"I loved Bradley, and just like Asuka still holds a special place in your heart, he will always hold one in mine. But guess what I've learned, Yohji? Guess what I've realized?" he asked, his control over his emotions wavering, as Yohji looked at him expectantly. "I realized that what I feel for you . . . this love that I feel for you, governs me. It's what keeps me breathing. And do you know why?"

Yohji slowly shook his head, his dark green eyes wide with surprise and wonder.

Schuldich smiled, his own gaze glowing with emotion, as he took hold of Yohji's hand and slowly pressed it to his chest. "It's because you're my heart, Yotan . . . My heart."

Yohji closed his eyes, tears escaping their depths and running freely down his pale cheeks. { Can this really be true? Does he really love me as much as I love him? } Yohji's thoughts rang loud and clear within Schuldich's mind, as his lover's shields wavered once again.

Yohji's eyes shifted to his, and Schuldich lowered his own shields, as much as he was safely able to, allowing the blonde's mind to link with his. Yohji gasped, as the warmth and strength of Schuldich's emotions and thoughts washed over him. { I love you, Yotan. I live only for you. }

Overwhelmed by Schuldich's 'confession', by what he now knew was true, Yohji moved into Schuldich's arms, embracing him fiercely. Relief and joy washed over him, allowing Schuldich to breathe again, and he hugged the blonde back just as fiercely. { I'll never let you go. } "Never again," he said out loud, as he molded his body against his lover.

"Good," whispered Yohji brokenly. "Because if you ever put me through this again, I'll have to fucking kill you."

Schuldich laughed and pulled Yohji even closer, grinning from ear to ear. "Well, then I'll just have to make sure that I stay on your good side from now on. " He pulled back enough to cover Yohji's lips with his own, and allowed the sensations of heat and lust to flood his insides.

Moving gently, Schuldich lowered Yohji back down to the bed, not once releasing the lips devouring him, and pressed his growing erection against a jean clad thigh. Yohji moaned into his mouth, and Schuldich began to thrust himself faster and faster against him. { Can you forgive me, Yohji? } he asked for good measure, needing to know that things were indeed right between them again.

Yohji grabbed a firm hold over his hair, wrapping the wayward locks around his long fingers. { I'll forgive you, but only if you're honest with me and you show me every day that you love me. I . . . I'm still afraid of letting you get close enough to hurt me again. That's just not going to go away, but . . . I'll try to get past it. I'll try to remember what you've told me . . . what you've shown me. }

Schuldich released Yohji's swollen lips and rested his forehead over Yohji's, his breaths coming up short, as he tried to regain control over his demanding body so that he could think straight. He opened his eyes, and stared into Yohji's dazed ones. { Thank you, } he replied, grateful for the second chance Yohji was granting him. { I swear you won't regret it. I'll make things right between us again, Yotan. I will. }

He kissed Yohji again, slipping his tongue in between the other man's soft lips, and allowed his hands to wander down the slender body now writhing next to him. His mind was shutting down, being consumed by the heat now surrounding him, and Schuldich relished in it, letting himself fall deeper into the haze of passion arcing between them. God, I missed this. Missed him so much.

Yohji's scent washed over him, dancing along his skin, calling out to him like a siren's song, and Schuldich found himself unable to resist its obvious entrapment. He was lost, willingly relinquishing his control, and he didn't care. He was beyond caring, beyond any form of thinking whatsoever. Yohji was with him, in his arms, molded against him, and it was a miracle he'd never thought he would be blessed with, a miracle he was going to take full advantage of.

Everything felt different. Every caress, every kiss, every brush of skin against skin felt new and pure. It was as if they were making love for the very first time . . . And in a way, maybe they were. He was loving Yohji, truly loving him. No longer was he holding himself back. No longer was he willing to keep Yohji at a safe distance. Things were clear to him now, and Schuldich could finally see the path that had always been laid out before him. Yohji was destined to be his just as he was meant to be Yohji's. To be apart from each other, to be two individuals without a foundation, was not to be their fate, and Schuldich could only be thankful that he'd realized that fact in time.

{ Will you let me make love to you, Yotan? } he asked, unable to claim his beloved otherwise, despite the raging desire sweeping through his body, demanding release. If this was to be the 'first' time their union would be sanctified by love, then he would not taint it by making assumptions. It would be Yohji who would decide the next step in their renewed relationship, and he would abide by his love's wishes. { Will you let me make you mine once again? }

Eyes as clear as crystals, shimmering with green fire, looked up at him, and Schuldich held his breath, his whole body tensing in wait, as Yohji's mind touched his own.

{ Yes . . . Schu. Make love to me. Show me . . . Show me what it's like to be truly loved by you. }

Yohji's words cascaded around him, embracing him with their love and need, and Schuldich lost all control, unable to deny them. Clothes were quickly discarded, as his hands ripped at them, sending them flying in all directions. His lips trailed down the column of Yohji's slender neck, licking and nibbling, as they worshiped and teased the naked skin beneath them.

"God, Yohji," Schuldich moaned, as he settled himself in between Yohji's long legs, spreading them wider with every move of his hips. Over and over again, he pressed his erection against Yohji's hardened member, nearly crying out from the jolts of agonizing pleasure spearing his insides. When his lover arched into him, grinding his lower body against him, Schuldich growled, his mind and body lost to the savagery only Yohji could provoke within him.

His left hand traveled down Yohji's washboard belly, fingers moving slowly, caressing every inch of the sleek muscles clenching beneath their touch, until they reached their destination. Blessed heat spread through him, as his hand wrapped itself around Yohji's rock hard shaft and began to pump it relentlessly. Yohji mewled in pleasure, his back rising off of the bed, causing Schuldich's own erection to strain for its safe haven.

Two fingers made their way into Schuldich's mouth, and he closed his lips around them, licking and sucking at them until they were shimmering with his saliva. After a few seconds, Yohji removed his fingers from his mouth and lowered them, moving his hand in between their bodies. Schuldich moved back a bit, giving Yohji more room, and his eyes glazed over, all thought leaving him, as the blonde pushed those slender fingers into his own body.

Panting now, Schuldich watched, completely entranced, as Yohji prepared himself, moving the long digits in and out of the puckered hole that was calling out to him. When Yohji moaned deeply, his wiry form tensing in pleasure, Schuldich lost it completely. Pulling Yohji's hand away, he held it pinned against the bed, as he moved over his lover once again, and entered the blonde swiftly, burying himself as deeply as he could within the tight vise now gripping him.

It was almost too much, the pleasure of Yohji's body closing around him, pulling him in even deeper, and Schuldich had to utilize what little control he had in order to keep himself from being overwhelmed. It was difficult, to say the least. Yohji's warmth was beckoning him to plunge in deep and fast, to take what was rightfully his. He was being driven mad with lust and want, and as Yohji's eyes latched onto his own, dazed and clouded with passion, Schuldich knew his battle between madness and restraint was lost.

His hips began to move of their own accord, hard and sure strokes meant to ravish and conquer, and Schuldich's mind instinctively reached out for Yohji's. The instant their link pulsed between them, strong and sure, sensations doubled, washing over them in a blinding rush, and Schuldich lost touch with reality, no longer knowing where he was, no longer caring about the dangers that were threatening them. His world consisted of Yohji and of the pleasure binding them both to each other, and nothing more.

Leaning over to capture Yohji's lips, Schuldich buried his hands into the blonde's silky locks, and let himself merge completely with his lover, desperate to convey the emotions running wildly within him, to express the ecstasy he was experiencing. { I love you, Yohji. I love you . . . You're everything to me. Everything. . . . }

{ Don't leave me, Schu, } Yohji's thoughts whispered through his mind like a gentle breeze. { Don't ever leave me. I love you so much, and I want you with me always. }

Tears came to Schuldich's eyes at Yohji's heartfelt plea. Needing to reassure his lover with more than just words, his hands moved down to Yohji's waist, over his hips, and took hold of the tight buttocks beneath. He trailed his tongue down to Yohji's shoulder, breathing in his scent, and brought their sweat-dampened bodies tighter against one another. { I won't leave you, } he vowed, each surge of his body bringing them closer toward completion. { Not even in death. }

Yohji cried out, as he climaxed, the sound of it twisting Schuldich's insides. White cream jetted between their bellies, and Schuldich whimpered, shaking uncontrollably, as quivering muscles tightened around him. He moved back onto his knees, lifting Yohji's hips onto his lap, and began to pump into the blonde hard and fast. Sparks of light danced along his vision, as he reached for the pinnacle that seemed but a heartbeat away. His back glistening with sweat, his chest heaving with exertion, Schuldich threw his head back when his body finally exploded, and felt everything inside of him come to life.

Immeasurable pleasure spiked through him, consuming his every pore, as he released his essence into the trembling body being held tightly against him, draining him of his strength. He fell forward onto Yohji, and wrapped his arms around the other man.

His heart nearly stopped, however, when he felt Yohji's shoulders begin to shake. Worried, he pushed himself onto his elbows. "Yohji? What is it? Did I hurt you?"

Yohji looked at him with a smile on his face, his green eyes dancing with mirth, and Schuldich realized that the blonde had been laughing, not crying.

"No, you didn't," Yohji answered him, sounding very amused. "It's just that I never knew you could be such a sap."

At the telltale blush creeping into Schuldich's incredulous expression, Yohji began to laugh even harder. But Schuldich didn't mind in the least. He could live with a little embarrassment as long as the joy lighting up Yohji's eyes remained within them.

A knock on the door sounded inside the room, intruding in their world, and Schuldich sighed, as he sensed Bradley's presence. Reality just didn't know when to fucking leave them alone. "Hold on," he called out, before he turned to his lover.

Sitting up next to him, Yohji looked at him with a grin curving his swollen lips, his eyes somber yet understanding, and Schuldich couldn't help but grin in return.

It's going to be okay, he thought, certainty drumming through him. Yohji was with him, and together, they would face what was to come.

"Priestess?" a timid voice called out through the darkened chamber.

Standing in front of the unlit altar in the middle of the room, Morta looked up from its blood red depths and glared at the intruder. "What is it?" she asked, already annoyed by the young man's presence.

Lowering his dark hood, the black-haired youth went down on one knee. "The main chamber has been prepared as you requested."

"Very good," Morta responded, her face expressionless. Waving her hand over the altar, she watched impassively as flames came to life, brightening the room. "Tell the others to begin the transference," she commanded, her soft tone causing the young messenger to shiver in fear.

"Yes, Priestess."

The frightened youth retreated, and Morta looked into the yellow-blue flames. "Show me the one I seek," she whispered, and in an instant, an image appeared before her. She smiled then, as her dark eyes drank in the sight of her Master's deliverer. "We will soon meet face to face, young one. And your destiny will be forever sealed."

Morta leaned forward, reaching out with her hand, and kept it hovering over the image. "I am coming for you . . . Yohji Kudou."

TBC. . . .

Previous Next

Forsaken Author Pairing Rating Subject