Felt a need to put a date on this: 09.14.01 was when i completed this survey. some things are subject to change, if they haven't all ready.
Time you started: 7:04PM
Boredom level [1-10]: 4
Why are you filling out this survey?: I love to do these kind of things, and I have no life.
01. Full Name: Amanda Marie Martinez
02. Nicknames: Mandark, Amanada, Panda, Cat, Agent Orange
03. Screen name[s]: _munkey, xxcatgrrlxx, yellow5, skipparoo007, thejeesus
04. Age: 14
07. Sex: Female
08. Birthday: 05/11
09. Zodiac sign: Taurus
10. Hospital where you were born: Some army base hospital in an army base in Illinois that no longer exists.
11. Location: Harker Heights, TX
12. Height: 5'5"
13. Weight: 83949823491374128349124 lbs.
14. Hair Color: Burgundy [vino tinto for the Spanish].
15. Eye Color: Green.
16. Siblings [name(s) & age(s)]: A brotherishsister, Miguel, 11.
17. Parents names: Miguel and Valerie.
18. Hobbies: Writing, sleeping, trying not to eat.
19. Crush: Oooh.. this is a tough one, but i'd have to give it to my right hand.
20. Boyfriend: Kenny Williams. Le sigh.
21. If you could go out with anyone in the world, who would it be?: Hitler. Wait... nevermind he's dead. Bill Clinton. He's a foxy grandpa. Urr... no. DANIEL JOHNS. He is hotter than... simmering liver and onions.
22. When and who was your 1st crush?: Justin, when I was 4.
23. What do you first notice about the opposite sex [looks alone]: Body.
24. Your idea of a perfect date: Something normal people wouldn't do on a date. Like cow-tippin'.
25. How romantic are you? [1-10]: 8 or 9. Depends on how horny I am.
26. Biggest turn-on: Toe fungus. UHH. I dunno. I like guys with piercings.
27. Ideal guy: Someone who has a really good sense of humor, really sweet, and really laid-back. Generally, a lot of fun to be around.
28. Memory [thing] you miss most: My ALF doll. That was my favorite thing in the whole world. My brother threw it out a hotel window when he was little. That bastard.
30. If you could go back in time, where would you go?: The 60s, in I dunno, like Oregon or something. Free love, free pot, man.
31. Thing that you regretted doing after you had done it: Uh. Just about everything I've ever done.
32. Memory you would like to forget: I forgot.
33. What'd you do yesterday? [just curious]: Ran rabid with my angry mob to protest the recent deforestation movement, afterwards took a four-hour trip to China to stare at pandas, then to Africa to rescue a monkey about to contract AIDs, then went back with my angry mob to high school, where we had a wild orgy in the faculty bathroom, thereupon getting thrown out of school, where we are camping out in front of at this moment. Actually, no. I forgot what I did yesterday. Let my imagination run rabid, I suppose.
34. Last person you talked to on the phone: Uh... Kenny.
35. Last thing you said: Kill me with a spork.
36. Last song you listened to: REM - It's The End Of The World (As We Know It)
37. TV show you wish they would re-air again: That's My Bush
The FUTURE Side
38. Occupation: Psychiatrist. Or trashman. Can't decide.
39. Dream Car: A magical multi-million dollar solar-powered car, bright orange with black trim, hands-free controls, and a TV that plays Cartoon Network 24 hours a day.
40. Marriage: Uh, no?
41. Kids: Uh, no?
42. Future son's name: what future son?
43. Future daughter's name: A-- wait.. what?
44. Honeymoon: Moon? I wanna go to the Moon!!!!
45. Where will you live?: Canada. They have mooses there.
46. What are you doing tomorrow?: Digging up Hitler's body.
The FAVORITES Side [there are lots of these!]
47. Food: Twizzlers and Ketchup!!
48. Drink: SoBe. And root beer. I like foam.
49. TV shows: Whose Line is it Anyway, Saturday Night Live, Invader Zim, lots of cartoons. I'm a shameless cartoon addict.
50. Movies: The Matrix, any Cheech and Chong movie, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Dancer in the Dark was pretty good. I liked Fight Club too.
51. CD: Right now, Neon Ballroom. I live and breathe that CD.
52. Band/Group: Silverchair.
53. Singer: John Lennon, man.
54. Color: Orange.
55. Actor: Keanu Reeves.
55. Actress: Yo' mama.
57. Weekend Activity: Sleeping, slacking, pissing people off.
58. Day of the week: Saturday.
59. Month: January.
60. Book: I liked, um... Bag of Bones. I don't really... read anymore.
61. Holiday: Kwanzaa.
62. Number: 69 [meee-ow.]
63. Cookie: Chips Ahoy. But I wish they made invisible Chips Ahoy. Y'know, the kind without calories.
64. Phrase to overuse: "Like, omigod!"
65. Toothpaste: Toothpaste is toothpaste. That's like asking what my favorite potato is.
66. Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream.
67. Candy: Twizzlers and Skittles.
68. Teacher: Ms. Dugger. Psycho math teacher. Hooray.
69. 'gasm: XXXXXX
70. Restaurant: Subway.
71. Channel: Cartoon Network.
72. Radio Station: 103.9, 107.3, 94.7
73. Type of music: Punk, ska, industrial, glam rock, alternative rock, oldies, emo, some 80s stuff.
74. Shampoo/Conditioner: Herbal Esscences. OHHH YEESS! YESS! YESSSSSS!
75. Song: "The Decline" -- NOFX
76. Music video: Gorillaz -- "Clint Eastwood"
78. Website: another useless website. hooray. that might look familiar.
79. Relative: My grandpa. He's witty.
80. Hangout: The mall, the movies, Anna's house.
81. Friend: I'd have to say my right hand. Psst... don't tell, but I'm kind of crushing on my right hand. You can't say anything, though!!
The PEOPLE YOU KNOW Side:
82. Friends (rl): lauren, georgeanne, anna, chris m., lenna, johnny, chris k., chris, josh, ian, melissa, ashley, april, zach, jacob, becky, kenny, chelsea, chris l., brendon, laura, jake, andrew, jessy, kim, scott, um.. my hand.
83. Best Friend(s): ashley and anna.
85. Silliest: josh and chris.
86. Loudest: chris. silly crackhead.
87. Craziest: chris again. silly crackhead.
88. Skinniest: georgeanne and anna. twiggies.
89. Best at keeping secrets: they all suck at that, from my experience..
90. The one you have, but wish you didn't: ALL OF THEM. THEY SUCK HAIRY MONKEY TOES.
91. Smartest: me. you were expecting someone else?.
92. Most innocent-looking: chelsea.
93. Sweetest: probably johnny. or chris m.
94. Hottest: Chris M. yum.
95. Weirdest: ashley.
96. Hyperest: Chris. silly crackhead. or lauren.
97. Biggest pervert: kenny. and chris. we're all perverted! yay.
98. Most annoying: anna. and ashley. i dunno, at one point or another, they all get on my nerves.
99. Seksiest: uh... i dunno. probably chris.
100. *N SYNC OR BSB: LIKE OMIGOD THEY BOTH SUCK O-TOWN IS LIKE WAY HOTTER. eeeee! (swoon)
102. Coke OR Pepsi: OR tastes better.
103. Boxers OR Briefs: Boxers. Especially boxers with neat little designs on them. Drool.
104. Matt OR Ben: Matt. Ben got fat.
105. MTV OR VH1: VH1 for some music videos, MTV for all those stupid shows like Spyder Games, The Real World, and Undressed. Those make me laugh my socks off.
106. Apples OR Oranges: Oranges. Because they're orange.
107. Vanilla OR Chocolate: Vanilla. Chocolate is brown like poopoo makes me lose my appetite.
108. Flowers OR Candy: Candy. You can't eat flowers without getting sick.
109. Dawson's Creek OR Felicity: OMIGOD BUFFY!!!
110. Romantic, Comedy OR Horror: But aren't comedy and romantic and horror all comedy?
112. TV OR Radio: RAdiotv. cose i em smaaaat.
113. Is the glass half full OR half empty?: There is no glass.
The BELIEVE OR NOT Side:
114. Do you believe in angels?: The kind that live in air conditioning ducts, yes.
115. Aliens?: Of course.
116. Heaven & Hell?: Don't make me laugh.
117. God: I'm laughing.
118. Yourself: Never.
The HAVE YOU EVER Side:
119. Been on a plane: Yes.
120. Cried in public: Yes, unfortunately.
121. Climbed a tree: Yes.
122. Fell asleep in a Movie Theater: Yes.
123. Kissed a guy?: Yes.
124. Met a celebrity: Yes. I met that one guy from Star Trek when I was like 7 but I forgot his name. Patrick Stewart? Yeah, I think so. He's bald. Heehee.
125. Met the president: No.
126. Been scared to get a shot: No. I'm masochistic.
127. Gotten a cavity: Yes, but only one.
128. Shopped at Abercrombie & Fitch: LIKE, OMIGOD. ...no.
131. Said, "I love you," and meant it: Yeah. Sighsies.
132. Made prank calls: So many.
133. Gone skinny dipping: Yes. I am soo bad.
134. Skipped school: Yes.
135. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: Yes.
135. Gone to a theme park and checked out all the cute guys/girls: I don't think I've ever seen any guys/girls. What do those look like?
The WHICH IS WORSE Side
138. [a] you don't know how to ride a bike OR [b] you don't know how to rollerblade: A
139. [a] you lose a finger OR [b] you lose a toe: A. Finger dexterity is a beautiful thing.
140. [a] you are a rotten apple OR [b] you are chunky milk: B. I am Jack's rotten chunky milk.
141. [a] watching reruns of Full House OR [b]--: Uh, no?
The WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR Side
142. Bill Clinton: Foxy Grandpa.
143. Lollipops: Yummy.
144. Dreams: Whee.
146. Whipped Cream: Naughty, naughty.
147. South Park: DAMMIT I MISSED IT AGAIN.
148. Boy Bands: OMIGOD PLEASE LORD KEEP ME FROM LIKE SACRIFICING MY LIKE PRECIOUS LIKE VIRGINITY TO LIKE JUSTIN CAUSE HE IS LIKE SOOOO HOT LIKE OMIGOD. OH. MY. GOD.
149. Guys: YUm.
150. Girls: Ew.
151. Death: Freedom.
The WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER BE Side
152. kitten meow/ puppy bark: kitten meow.
153. Blue/Purple: Blue.
154. Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla. Chocolate looks like poo. I don't want to be the color of poo. wait... i kind of all ready am. nevermind. urconfuuasinmeeee.
155. Peas/Carrots: Peas. Carrots suck.
156. Pen/Pencil: Pen. That way I could never be erased without leaving a smear of whiteout or a scribble. Pens are more fun.
157. Plumber/Trashman: Trashman. You can pick up a great point of view with that job.
158. Ear/Eye: Eye. ears r weeeeerd.
159. Rich and unhappy/Poor and happy: Poor and happy.
160. Tall/Short: Short.
The QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER, BUT I'M STILL ASKING Side
161. Do you sleep with a stuff animal?: I sleep with a monkey.
162. Last time you showered: December of 1993, I believe.
163. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: Orange.
164. How many buddies do you have on your list?: 15... I'm a big loser. Actually it's more like 10. Okay, 8, are you happy now??!?!
165. Do you like this survey?: Yeah. I want to screw it sooooo bad. like, omigod.
166. What are the last 4 digits of your number?: 3466
167. One pillow or two, cotton or feather?: Three pillows, all cotton. Thank you very much.
168. Last CD you bought: Weezer, the green album.
169. How long are you in the shower?: 20-30 minutes.
170. How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Buttercup?: I don't. I give it to my friend. Chocolate makes me fat.
171. Feelings on abortion: Indifferent.
172. Is Tupac alive?: Yes. He lives in Mianus.
173. Thoughts on Britney Spears: OMIGOD SHE IS LIKE SO AWESOME SHE IS A GREAT ROLE MODEL AND SHE HAS BIG FAKE BOOBS OMIGOD I WANNA BE JUST LIKE HER LIKE OMIGOD.
175. Who do you most admire?: My right hand.
176. Right, Left, or Ambidextrous?: Right (obviously).
178. What is under your bed?: Boxes full of crap, dust, spiders, human corpses, you know, the usual.
179. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?: The world may never know.
180. Do you like the person that sent you this survey?: NO I DO NOT BECAUSE I SenT IT to myself.
181. Of all the people you sent this to, how many would most likely to respond?: Uh, no?
182. Time you finished: 8:13PM