Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Dämmerung: Soulful Twilight

Choose your act...

SEASON ONE
Act 001: My Name is... Xiru
After Xiru awakens from a bad dream, he is told by his boss to deliver a package to a beautiful woman. Little would he know meeting her will change his destiny.
Act 002: My Name is... Doris
Doris is assigned to the computer world to find Xiru. She is shortly joined by her husband Nick to help her. As events roll on they must learn to team up to defeat the rogues known as the Wadjet.
Act 003: My Name is... Yorae
When Yorae is told to go to the computer world to find Xiru he instead wants to goof off and have fun. It's going to take his girlfriend, Vera, and friend, Erik, to get him back on track.
Act 004: Devils Never Cry
Axel, number 8 of the XIII Order, hires a mercenary to take out Xiru and his friends. Do they stand a chance against the near-immortal devil hunter, Dante?
Act 005: You'll Have That
Larxene, number 12 of the XIII Order, hires her own assassin to take out Doris before she can reach Xiru. Will Doris and Nick be able to defeat the shapeshifting Elmore, or will they end up killing themselves?
Act 006: Sylvia
Marluxia, number 11 of the XIII Order, hires another assassin, this time aiming for Yorae. Walking through the Dusk Plains, the group hears a familiar laugh. Can Yorae and his group defeat the slimy, yet deadly, Sylvia?
Act 007: Hermit's Heritage
With help from Eddie, Xiru and co. travel to Hermit's Heritage to find Joy, a famous strategist. Upon their arrival, Xiru must go one-on-one with Axel, the "Wind Dancing Flame."
Act 008: Warrior of the Dark
Having met Taprika, Doris accepts the fact she needs more allies. Going through the Dusk Plains, the group must face a familiar foe in the form of Duskmon.
Act 009: Excel Saga
Yorae befriends a man named Kiyo and learns of a crazy woman named Excel that Mark fears. Entering Aurora City Yorae will learn why Mark is so afraid of this crazy woman.
Act 010: Brimstone
Brimstone, AKA William Blake Frost, is assigned to the computer world, but is possessed by Zexion, number 6 of the XIII Order. In a brutal fight between Xiru and Brimstone, who will become the victor?
Act 011: Change Your Mind
Having lunch should be a normal experience, except when your waitress is the AI of Trish Stratus. After being fired from her job, Doris and her friend try to get her to join them before the Wadjet find her.
Act 012: Mamodo Gathering
Yorae enlists the help of Kiyo's friends: Megumi and Folgore. When he learns about another named Sunbeam in a temple he instantly follows. What awaits the group within?
Act 013: Slave Auction
Upon entering Muja, Xiru and co. meet a woman obsessed with Marino named Lucia. She leads the group to a slave auction in which it's the only way to get close to the Wadjet founder, Mikael Vargas.
Act 014: B-Spirits
Katsuhara, Teppei, Teruo, and Chiaki ask Doris to help them find their B-Spirits. What will happen when Doris and co. have to go to Greenwich and learn they have to pay a bundle to get them?
Act 015: Furi-Kuri
Yorae learns some truth of the Wadjet thanks to Sunbeam. After speaking, and recruiting a new friend, the group now much assist a young man, going by the name "Ta-kun," find an alien woman.
Act 016: Truth
Xiru is welcomed into Mikael Vargas' mansion by his overfriendly servant, Adam. Hoping to gain Adam's trust he wants to investigate the mansion and why the other slaves are missing. What will he do when Dante enters the mix as well?
Act 017: Depression
Doris and the others enter the Jahus Swamps to find the Wadjet headquarters. Before they can enter, however, they must defeat a familiar foe from the past.
Act 018: Path
Yorae is given a dog to track down a Wadjet. He's surprised to see that the Wadjet is Delvin and the two engage in a brutal fight. Rated for extreme violence.
Act 019: King Cobra
Xiru teams up with Dante of all people to combat against the founding member of the Wadjet, Mikael Vargas. Can these two, as well as the rest of the group, defeat this menace while trying to keep Adam safe at the same time?
Act 020: Origin
Entering the Wadjet laboratory, Xiru and his gang find out the truth behind the missing child of Hebi and Vargas. In the meantime, Adam proves his loyalty to the group by battling Delvin one-on-one.
Act 021: Rebirth
Doris and her gang enter the Wadjet laboratory and meet with a secret agent hunting down the super virus. Is this mysterious Ada Wong truly trustworthy enough to help defeat another old foe of the past?
Act 022: Evil Surprise
With Yorae completely recovered after his fight with Delvin, he and his group enter the Wadjet's lab. It is there they must settle the score with a foe from Yorae's past.
Act 023: Queen Snake
Xiru, Doris, and Yorae's groups team up as they take on their ultimate challenge yet, the Queen Snake Hebi Dokuno. Adam, Taprika, and Delvin must make their decisions in where they want to swear their loyalty to. One side will win in this climatic battle.
Act 024: Final Confrontation
Although Hebi was defeated, she is still alive and wants to unleash her virus all over the world. It's up to Xiru and his newfound friends to enter the darkness and defeat the Queen Snake once and for all.
Act 025: The Journey Continues
With the Wadjet finally gone, the people can celebrate and live in peace. However, another crisis arises as Ada and Steve kidnap Taprika. The group reunites to find a way to save their beloved scientist, while in the meantime try to prevent Urteil from happening.
Act 026: Battle in Sanzemica
The group arrives in Sanzemica and get acquianted with Princess Oshria and her guardians. However, the princess does not want the group to go anywhere near Dark Hill. With the end of the world coming in two days, what can they all do to stop this destruction?
Act 027: Savior
Xiru recovers from his battle with Sephiroth in time to go to Dark Hill. Somehow Dante has followed them there, just in time for the group to do battle with Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel. When things are at their bleakest, a new ally shall arrive.
Act 028: Biohazard
A teammate is lost but the adventure must continue. After learning the truth of the mysterious Minerva Pallas, the group must do battle with Wesker and his gang one last time before they are allowed entry into the Urteil Shrine. Can they defeat them even if Xiru can't activate the Rune of Twilight?
Act 029: Trail of Tears
With fear in Xiru's heart, the Rune of Twilight will not work as Taprika reveals her true colors to the group. Now protecting a child whom she claims is her long deceased son, Masaro, she has gone mad with rage and grief. Is there anyway to purify Taprika's heart and stop the madness of Urteil?
Act 030: Heart and Soul
Xiru has conquered his fear, Taprika freed from the demonic infant, Bael. However, the demon of Urteil has decided to battle Xiru and the other to the death. Accompanied by the Guardians, the group must defeat not one but two children of King Solomon in a fight to save humanity.

Movie: The Dreams Within
A year has passed since the aftermath of Urteil. Winona is comatose, Xiru has disappeared, the computer world is falling apart, and Marluxia has somehow survived his encounter with the Soul Eater bearer, Corey. It's a race against time to find Marluxia and set Winona free from his grasp.

The main theme song for this movie is "Sweet Song," from the Xenosaga Episode II OST, sung by Margaret Dorn.

THE MISSING YEAR
Case 1: Adam Michael Vargas
Adam is confronted by rival noble man, Richard Woodruff, about his position in life. When he refuses to let Adam marry his beautiful daughter, Amalthea, what will he do to prove him wrong and win her heart?
Case 2: Yorae Kaoru
Yorae learns of the unexplained demise of Erik from the bureau. Because of this, he is slowly becoming hostile. What will he do when he learns that Erik's murderer resembled Vera?
Case 3: Marta and Jeban
Marta and Jeban have been hiding out since the destruction of the Wadjet lab. When Marta learns she can become an AI again, she leaves to find the answer. Can she find out before Wesker's men find Jeban?
Case 4: Doris and Nick Smith
Doris and Nick have joined forces with the Golden Sun hacker group to shut down the Justice Bureau. In order to do so, they must discover the true meaning behind the Firewalls established in different areas of the computer world. Can they handle the truth when they find it?
Case 5: Glenn Banks
After leaving the Toran Army a year ago, Glenn returns to find purification from Ansem's darkness. When a scientist named Richard Tanekuma seems connected to his brother's disappearance, it's time to get to the bottom of the Justice Bureau's plot. Can Glenn find the answers he's searching for without succumbing to Ansem?
Case Six: Xiru and Lucia
Lucia tries to arrange for Xiru's birthday, but Xiru doesn't want her to stress herself out doing so. While meeting with each other, she collapses from illness. Xiru must find out the cause of Lucia's illness while at the same time defend her against a Solomon Child. What could be wrong with Lucia?
Case Seven: Minerva Pallas
After months of seclusion, Minerva is assigned by the bureau to protect one of the remaining Firewalls. During her stay, she will undergo many strange feelings as well as be stalked by an insane Justice Bureau agent. Will her views and opinions on the burea change when she learns the truth behind the Firewalls?
Case Eight: Axel
Axel is abducted by Glenn and his group in order to gain information on the Organization's stronghold. Before he can give it to them, he wants to learn the truth behind what happened to his best friend. He'll learn in the Cave of Remembrance. Can Axel forgive Glenn for his crimes and survive the cave?
Case Nine: Dream Child
The time of destruction has arrived in the computer world and Lucia's in labor. To make matters even worse, Dorian's been kidnapped and Xiru's been poisoned. Now whenever Xiru uses his rune, the poison will drain his life away slowly. Can the newest Solomon Child be defeated before Time is destroyed entirely and the poison takes our hero's life?
Case Ten: Revolt
In a heinous plot to completely destroy the Golden Sun group, Jeffery Vann has found someone to play the part of "Helios Midas," the alias Doris uses to keep her identity safe. Now in a serious battle, the Golden Sun must stand united to fight back against the Justice Bureau or face total annihilation. Who is this Helios Midas character and how does he know Doris?
Case Eleven: Reunion
Vann has captured Lucia, Minerva, Yorae, Doris, and Sulien. Taprika reunites with Xiru and the others to plot out the final defeat of Vann's army, the Shangri-la. Can Xiru work together with Axel to make this plan work?
Case Twelve: Jeffery Vann
Vann maybe a super evil genius, but there's a reason behind it. Marino takes us into the mind of Jeffery Vann to learn of his past: his family, coming to the bureau, and making his alliance to the Solomon Children. What was it that drove Vann insane?
Case Thirteen: Final Case
Vann's plans may've been thwarted by Xiru and the Twilight Dreamers, but Sulien is still missing. The dreamers and the Justice Bureau must do what they can to uncover the mysterious Shangri-la and recover the lost child within. Can they work together without destroying each other?

Movie 2: Rise of the Seekers
Ten months have passed since the utter defeat of both Jeffery Vann and Belial. Due to the short-lived appearance of the mysterious island known as Shangri-la, stray mana has scattered throughout the computer world. This causes the creatures known as the Seekers to appear to drain the mana from every living creature in the world. It's up to Xiru and the other Twilight Dreamers to put an end to their nefarious deeds.

The main theme song for this movie is "Inori ~ You Raise Me Up," from the "Romeo x Juliet" OST, sung by Lena Park.